Chapter 1: Pull the trigger professor

©vanessalafond

Chapter 1: Pull the trigger professor

Throughout high school I was the girl who had multiple groups of friends and the title up until a terrible incident caused me to shut everyone out and sink into a mild depression. For the next two years of high school I remained the silent girl, the girl who had no friends and my label went from Juniper High's Sweetheart to freak. But I honestly didn't mind because I chose to become that girl. I chose to isolate myself from the world and I had my reasons for it as well.

My twin brother Jacob died in a car accident when I was 16. It happened unexpectedly one night after a party when he was driving his intoxicated girlfriend home and the driver on the other side slammed right into them. He was my twin so it affected me twice as hard when I heard the news. I didn't eat, sleep, talk or move from my bed. Eventually as the days went by the depression started to get worse but then I met a girl who saved my life.

She was the new girl in school and she annoyed the crap out of me ever since we bumped heads walking down the hallway by accident.

Courtney was desperate to get my attention and get me to talk but I didn't budge for a solid 2 months. But she stuck around, determined to get me to talk and she did and I'll be forever thankful to her for being a stubborn bitch. The days got better and soon enough I was almost back to my old self. The happy girl I was before the accident. Courtney made me realise that Jacob wouldn't have wanted me to waste my life away.

So as the years passed, we made our way into University and that's where I experienced a different world but then it came crashing down again but in a completely different way.

Love happened.

He was everything a girl like me could've wanted in a man. He not only had the good looks but he had an amazing personality to go with it. When I first saw him I nearly dropped to the ground in a puddle.

Jason Black was tall, manly and built. He oozed confidence with the way his lips formed into a devilish smirk as his light blue eyes eyed all the fresh meat in class.

In class...oh yeah Jason Black was also my professor at University.

The illegal part of my thoughts didn't bother me though because my professor was smoking hot and I didn't give one damn. Plus we were both of age; it was just the student teacher thing that made it illegal. Thoughts were harmless and I could drool over this fine specimen as much as I wanted to.

But he somehow managed to twirl his way into my life and put me under a spell, making him irresistible.

And those thoughts soon turned into reality.

I didn't look away when he locked eyes with me on the first day of class, I didn't pull my top up when he eyed me in my tube top. I should've really been disgusted and denied his offer for me to stay after class but like I said, this man was a looker and I couldn't say no when he threw a sexy smile my way.

5 years ago –

I was rushing through the crowd of people scattered everywhere. This morning was a mess – no, I was a mess. I had forgotten to set my alarm last night for this morning's 8AM class. Now the thing about me is that I absolutely love my sleep so if I don't set an alarm I will not wake up because I am not or never will be a morning person. 

My roommate who also happens to be my best friend – Courtney was just as bad as me when it came to waking up. We were really quite the pair.

I skipped having a shower and pulled on my clothes blindly with sleep filled eyes and rushed out the door, pushing everyone and anything out of my way so that I wasn't late for my first day of class.

I pushed open the classroom door with so much force that it slammed against the door making the whole room freeze.

To say that I was embarrassed would be an understatement but I held my ground and jutted my chin out.

"Ahh you must be Miss Raine," a voice that was almost like velvety heaven floated through the air and I looked up, "How nice of you to join us."

There standing in front of me had to be one of the sexiest men I had ever seen in my entire life. He stood tall and had an aura of confidence even as his body slouched down slightly on the brown desk at the front. 

The first thing I noticed was his piercing blue eyes that stared right into my soul. His jet black hair that I ached to run my fingers through and a strong jaw line that had me clenching my thighs.

My eyes couldn't help but scan his form and boy did they like what they saw.

Fitted suit pants that wrapped around his lean legs, a freshly ironed white long sleeve dress shirt that clung to him in all the right places and a perfect navy tie that sat around his neck. My mind flickered to a scenario where he was in between my legs as I sat perched on the desk, pulling his tie tightly in my hands.

My eyes widened at my thoughts and I shook my head. My eyes flickered up to his smirking face, why was he smirking for?

It wasn't until my ears registered the laughter howling in the air that I took my eyes off my professor to look at what was so funny. I frowned as everyone's face was going red from laughing so much.

Were they laughing at me? 

"Nice outfit Princess." A voice whistled from the back and I narrowed my eyes in the direction.

I slowly looked down and groaned out loud when I saw that I was still wearing my pyjama pants. I must've been so tired this morning that I didn't realise what I had chucked on.

My face was red hot as I walked inside further and beelined straight for the back. I needed time to recover from this embarrassing first class and the back was perfect.

"Okay class that's enough now," The professor that I still had no clue what his name was said in a stern voice and everyone quietened down.

I didn't dare to lift my head up and face him. It was bad enough that I walked in late and gave a bad impression but I also walked in wearing pyjamas and just my luck he had to be drool-worthy hot.

I felt a presence in front of me and then paper was set on my desk but I still didn't look up until I heard his voice, "Miss Raine?"

I bit my lip as I stared deep into his deep blue eyes, my heart was thundering in my chest as I scanned over his features. He was so beautiful. "Yes?"

"I'm Mr. Black by the way, your professor for the year but," he leaned in closely.

I sucked in a deep breath as I watched his blue eyes sparkle, "But?"

He studied me for a second before speaking, a cheeky grin appearing on his face, "But you can call me Jason."

Jason Black...

I frowned and ignored the way his name made my heart flutter. I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off when he smirked, "Oh and cute outfit Jordan."

And with that he walked away with my heart.

Just kidding, but he took something of mine with him that day and that was just the start of my rollercoaster from hell.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome aboard the Jordan Raine express – you will experience tears, laughter and anger as I take you on a journey through my life.

 All I can say is buckle up and get ready because this is one hell of a fucking rollercoaster.

                                                                          ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠