Part 1

Y/n p.o.v
I had not slept all night because I was crying. Last night my father hit me two times worse. It was so bad that he smashed glass over my head. The glass went every were and most of it went to my skin. Now not only do I have scars from his everyday hitting but now I also have glass marks all over my body. I was sitting in my room all night and morning. Suddenly I got hungry. But I never actually eat because my father doesn't allow me. Anyways it is now 1.41pm so I thought that I should go eat something. When I got downstairs I found my father on the couch drunk. So I quickly went to the kitchen to get food. But I was too late when I got there I heard my father walking to me. I froze once I heard the foot steps get closer.

Father - You fucking slut 'I turned around and he slapped me in the face'

I left the food and ran to my room and locked the door. That afternoon I cried myself to sleep.

Yes I am used to getting hit everyday but I still cry. Not because it hurts it's because I still love my father. I mean yes it does hurt when he hits me but it hurts my heart the most. Because deep down I know he loves me too.

Next day

I woke up and it was 6.01am. Today is my first day of school. I have never been because my father never lets me leave the house. I was only allowed to go to the shop. So today I will be going behind his back.

I got out of bed and went to take a shower. When I was done with the shower it was 6.40am. I didn't put on makeup because there is no point. No one will see my face. But then I started to get changed into clothes and I wore a black oversized hoodie with the hood up. I put on black jeans with a pair of black shoes. I have never worn exposing clothes because of the cuts and scares.

A/n p.o.v
You are probably wondering why cuts. Well you have cuts from your father and self harm cuts.