Introduction

To be honest, this is my first story ever written so I apologizes for some mistakes I might have make during the writing of this story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is a Danganronpa x Male Reader story of course, however I have brought some of the concepts from Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei such as the political world of Mahouka, I will also be including the government of each fan-fiction nations in this story as much as I can to truly show the concepts of the politics, the nations will of course be based on Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, while the story centers around Japan and of course no Magic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year is 2045, World War III is in full swing, it officially begins as border disputes start all over the world, no country were able to remain neutral and the conflict would last for 20 years.

After 20 years of constant fighting, in 2065, the political map of the world completely changes after the end of World War III, out of the 195 countries at the start of the war, only a few would remain on the world, the pre-war global population were around 9 billion, however after the end of the war, only 3 billion would remain within the five new superpowers that is Japan, United States of North America, New Soviet Union, Great Asian Union and Indo-Persia Union.

The Japanese Government seeks new effective students in various fields, so they decided the best solution would be to create the "Hope Peak's Academy" and six other academy which is apart of the National University of Japan with students that are the most skilled of their fields, often referred to us the "Ultimate or the Super High School Level student" that are the students in these seven Academies, the way to get into these various academies would be to get "invited" by the Headmaster of each academy or pass the selection through exam into the reserve course.

The rest would follow suit in creating Academies with the same concepts as the Japanese ones, most would fail and the ones that remains would see little to no success compared to the Japanese ones.

Hope Peak's Academy and six other Academy are due to open their Class 78th soon, however something is gathering before the storm...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try to make each chapter with more than 2000 words or so, and I will try my best to release two chapters per day.

Sorry for the short introduction too, couldn't think of something else ;P.