Part 2

Y/n  p.o.v
I got to school and everyone was looking at me. I walked into the school and started looking for the principals office. I was so busy looking at each door trying to find the office. That I didn't see someone walking my way. Suddenly I walked into that someone and fell to the floor.

Y/n - OUCH! 'I looked up and saw a boy looking at me. He didn't even help my up. But I quickly stood up'

Y/n - I am s-so s-sorry I w-was not l-looking were I was g-going. 'I looked at his face because he didn't say anything'

Y/n - A-are you ok. 'I was reaching out for his arm when he shouted'

?? - Don't touch me you fucking bitch!! 'I simply looked down at the floor'

?? - Watch were you are going bitch ' he then walked away'

10 minutes later I found the office

When I walked out of the office the bell rand. I looked at my first class and it was English. I was walking and looking until I found the class.
Knock. Knock

Teacher - Um hello can I help you

Y/n - Yes hello I am the new student

Teacher - Oh why are you so late

Y/n - Sorry I couldn't find my way around

Teacher - Ok well call me Mr Kim. Now please introduce yourself. 'I looked up at Mr Kim and then I looked at the class'

Y/n - Ummm, hello my name is Kim y/n and I may seem like a nerd but I am not also I don't want friends. I just came here to study and leave. I am not looking for drama 'i can't believe I just said that'

Mr Kim - Ok well you can sit next to Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook please stand up. 'I looked around until I saw a handsome boy standing up but he looked like the one I saw this morning'

I was walking past every student and they were looked at me while shaking there heads. He was sitting at the back of the class. When I got to the table I sat down and said.

Y/n -  Hello my is name y/n 'he picked up his head from the table and looked at me with no expression'

Jungkook - Do not talk to me ok 'I can't lie he is scary so I turned around and looked at the teacher'

Half way through class I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at the hand and then Jungkook.

I really hope you are enjoying this fanfic