Part 3

Half way through class I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at the hand and then Jungkook.

Y/n - W-what are you d-d-doing 'he kept his hand there on my thigh'

Y/n - C-c-can you not 'he looked up at me and smirked'

He moved is hand up to my inner thigh. I just felt uncomfortable.

Y/n - Please stop 'I tried moving his hand but he was really strong'

He had moved his hand to my womanhood and started rubbing. I hated this so much. But he was a lot stronger than me I couldn't do anything so I just sat there. I was listening to the teacher because that was the only thing I could do. Suddenly I felt my trousers zipper being pulled down. I couldn't take it anymore so I punched him in the dick.

Jungkook - Ahhhhh 'everyone in the class turned around and looked at him'

Mr Kim - Jungkook are you ok 'he looked worried but at the sametime he looked like he didn't care'

Jungkook - Y-y-yeah I a-am ok 'everyone then turned around and started taking notes again'

Jungkook came up to my ear and whispered

Jungkook - You don't even know what you just did. Your life is about to turn into hell. Watch your back y/n 'I looked at him and then looked away in fear'

While he was talking to the teacher I zipped up my jeans. What the hell just happened I thought to myself. Is he crazy or something. Why would anyone touch someone like that. I was so ready to leave that class.

Y/n - Damn when is this class going to end 'I said under my breath but Jungkook heard me'

Jungkook - Why? Are you in a hurry?

Y/n - Yeah to get away from you jerk 'I was so mad that I didn't know what was coming out my mouth'

Jungkook's p.o.v
I was just sitting there when I suddenly got horny. So decided that I will touch y/n. So I started touching her when she out of nowhere punched me in the dick. I was shocked. Every time I touch a girl they like it, but y/n was different. Like what I can't even be horny in class now.

Time skip

The school bell rang and I looked at y/n and she was packing really fast. And in a blink of an eye she was gone. I just stood up and walked to my next class.

Y/n p.o.v

Time skip

After a few classes it was lunch time. So left to go to the canteen. When I got there I started to look for a place to sit. But I didn't find a place so I got an apple and a bottle of water. And I went to a window and sat on the floor. Couple minutes later a girl walked up to me and picked up by the collar.