Batman sister - finding out he is batman

When the night your parents had been killed Bruce had soon become overprotective of you, with you just being baby you had yet to remember your parents faces and voices. Alfred had did his best to rise you and Bruce after your guys parents funeral at the end it turned out well. Once you entered college you saw your brother change over night and become and new person, and you started to see him rarely at nights.

Y/n " Alfred have you seen Bruce tonight"

Alfred " no my lady but he said he will meet as that yeh charity event"

Y/n " okay" you soon had gotten into the car and Alfred drove you to the charity event, you wanted to arrive with your brother but it seemed like that was not going to happen. You soon had gotten to the events and you walked onto hue red carpet and, having pictures of you.

???? " excuse miss Wayne can I ask you a few questions"

Y/n "sure mr ....."

Clark " Clark Kent's of the daily planet and this is my friend jimmy"

Y/n " well hello gentleman"

Clark " so what is your relationship with your brother like miss Wayne"

Y/n " it good and he always there for me"

Clark" what made you two task part in this charity event"

Y/n " well mr Kent me and my brother know how it feels to be alone in the world without parents, and we wanted to help fund an act that will help kids in foster make a life for themselves"

Clark " well thank you miss Wayne"

Y/n " your welcome mr Kent and if you want to talk with my brother I will have you meet, him when he arrives"

Clark " thank you" you soon waved goodbye to Clark and jimmy and went inside the ballroom, everything was going well until it become super cold.

Y/n " what is happing ....ahhh"

Me freeze " hands up everyone I don't want to see anyone try to be a hero" Soon the light had gone off and everyone started to panic but soon they came on, and you laid your eye on Batman.

Batman " you never learn do you mr freeze"

Mr freeze " get him now" mr freezes henchman ran at batman but were soon beaten up badly by Batman , and you are soon grabbed by mr freeze"

Mr freeze " take one more step and I will kills her Batman she is the sister of Bruce Wayne the most powerful man in the city" you looked Batman in the eyes and he gave you the same look Bruce gave you when you had decided to change your life and bit and he became shocked and worried. Batman soon knocked mr frezze our and you are soon freed from the super villain. Soon the Gotham police arrive at the event and you are taken outside with all the other guest, and soon enough you see Bruce coming walking over to you and Alfred.

Bruce " I'm so glad to see the both of you are okay"

Y/n " yeah everyone if fine"

Alfred " master Bruce it good to see that you are okay you had me wonder for while"

Y/n " same here but thanks to Batman everyone was fine and no one was killed or badly hurt"

Bruce " come one lets get your home"

Y/n " okay" a few reporters had asked a few questions about the whole Batman and mr freeze fight to the guest who were, all now leaving.

????? " excuse me mr Wayne what is you feels on the matter here that your sister almost got hurt here tonight"

Bruce " I'm just glad she okay mr Kent and if you don't mind I will be taking her home right now" you are soon taken home but you have a major question to ask your dear older brother.

Y/n " Bruce you said you will always be honest to me right"

Bruce " yes I did"

Y/n " are you Batman or not because he gave me the same worried look you give me" Bruce soon takes a deep breath and soon looks at you.

Bruce " yes I'm Batman there is no fooling you baby sister"

Y/n " why didn't you tell me sooner"

Bruce " I wanted to but I was to worried about what will happen to you if you found out ...l hey I have to start know I don't have to keep worrying about you" Bruce hugs you and you hug him back, you wanted to know more but you knew he was not going to tell you anything else for now.

I have changed up the sister reader in this book but the sister reader will still be curvy and short. For now the sister will be a sister to Batman or Superman, and no longer a shared sister.