~thank you, one last time~ & ~sequel announcement~

we've reached the end. yay!!!

believe it or not, this book has been going on for like two years now. i'm a mess like that, what to do.

to be frank, i never thought that i would actually stick with this book and write it till the end. you have no idea how many books i've put on and then taken them down, just because... there're no excuses really, it's just my insecurities. i hate them, but there's literally nothing i could do to get rid of them- believe me, i've tried.

but this book, idk, i forced myself to write, even when things got too much, and i just wanted to shut down, and destroy everything around me, i didn't allow myself to delete the book. there were so many times i came so close to deleting the book though, thank god i didn't.

it might sound stupid, but writing this book, as long as it took, it honestly helped me. it gave a sense of responsibility, idea of commitment and the most important thing of all, it made me hold on to something i love of all, writing.

and i'm proud of myself, to getting this book done.

enough about me, let's talk about another important thing.

YOU GUYS, MY DEAR READERS...

when i first started writing, i didn't think i'd get so many readers. it's significantly less compared to so many other book here, but to me it's a lot. i expected maybe 10, or at most around 20 consistent readers... but now i have like more than 100 votes for almost all of the chapters which means i have more than 100 consistent readers.

do you even have how mindblowingly amazing it is?

you guys, i don't know what else i can possibly say other than thank you !!! oh yeah, there's another thing i can say: I LOVE YOU ALL, MY CUTE LITTLE BUTTONS!!!

the comments you guys leave, the messages you send me, and the support you've shown me throughout... nothing could ever compare to that...

just know that i mean it with all my heart and with everything i have when i say THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU

and thank you for loving my boys: josh and elliot, as much as i do. Well I don't think anyone could love them as much as me, hehe, but thank you. they love you too.

argh, i'm definitely gonna miss writing this book, writing about josh and elliot, their goofy, awkward, but cute exchanges, their fights.... I'M GONNA MISS THIS HUHU :'-(

so i guess that's it. the end.

thank you again. and i love you.

bye.

You can still see me (i mean read my writing) on the spinoff: IDIOT AND THE BEAST, so not really bye, just see you later.

but bye, the boy at the bridge

bye, josh and elliot.

i'm not saying bye to you guys though, go read my other book 'IDIOT AND THE BEAST'. pretty please? i'll see you there, yes?

ok i'm gonna go cry now

UPDATE: after having edited (and writing some new parts) this book and some very careful consideration, i have decided to *cue drumrolls* write a sequel to 'the boy on the bridge'!!!!

~it's up to you if you guys want to read or not though- if you're happy with this ending, then cool. but if you want to see more of josh and elliot, then welcome to 'golden boy' (very original title, i know- i'm that good). the sequel will be up soon, please do check it out. bye. see you there, hopefully!!!

~ also don't remove this book from your library just yet, stay tuned for some bonus chapters 👀