6

NAOMI BEAMED AS SHE spotted the giant Victorian style castle. "I lied about the Cullens, this, is living like Larry." She sighed happily and Jayson giggled "maybe now you can have Dog and Bagheera out more." He suggested and the girl turned to the three kings with a pleading look "Can I? I swear their sweethearts!" She gushed and Aro kissed the girls hand "Anything for you,"

"Can I have a monkey?" She asked seriously and he paused, nose scrunching up. "Hell no! Definitely not one of those disgusting things," Caius sneered and Naomi whined, not saying anything but moved away from him and closer to Marcus.

"Monkeys are adorable." Jayson piped in and held his hands up in surrender as Caius glared at him heatedly.

"Jane, gather some humans for my amoré and her friend." Aro said and the blonde nodded, splitting from the group and venturing into an unknown door.

"Carlisle 'gon be real disappointed." Jayson sighed and Naomi shrugged "Animal blood taste like bleach, fuck that." Naomi said simply and Marcus chuckled "You seem to know a lot of foul words." He murmured and Naomi snorted "this me being family friendly." She said and Caius let out a deep sigh.

"Please remain family friendly." He muttered and turned to see her middle finger infront of his face. "I-"

"Periodt." She said and Aro chuckled breathily "You truly are an odd one." Naomi's now black eyes sparkled as she smiled "I know."

"And lastly this is the throne room." Aro said as he finished the mini tour. He guided the short girl to the throne in the middle and sat her down on his lap. Jayson skipping over to stand next to Felix who he'd been joking with the entirety of the tour.

A pretty vampire walked in with a small group of humans who were looking around excitedly and clicking pictures.

"Late night tourist?" Aro mused and the girl nodded with a polite smile "Dig in, my Queen. And my Queens friend."

"I literally have a name, goddamn." Jayson sighed before pouncing onto the nearest male; teeth deep in the mans neck draining him of all life and blood.

"Fluffy!" Naomi giggled and the small bunny jumped from her skin, happily hopping around her as she licked her plump lips in anticipation. "Get 'em baby!" She cooed to the bunny who launched itself at the two people holding hand and screaming, the shadow going straight through the two people and leaving a gaping hole where it jumped.

Naomi was on the bodies not even a second later, carefully sipping the blood from the wounds as to not get herself messy.

Jane, who'd ordered a lower rank guard to gather some humans, couldn't suppress the giggle that escaped her as the small bunny began chasing Jayson around the throne room, it's red eyes seemingly glowing with rage.

Naomi simply stared for a few seconds before shrugging and continuing her large meal.

She drained three people before licking her lips happily and calling Fluffy back over to her; deciding to be nice and let her friend finish his meal. Before they peed their pants.

She walked over to Marcus and sat on the mans lap, head nuzzling into his soft cloak. "Did you enjoy your meal?" He asked and she giggled with a nod. Her eyes scanned the room and sparkled in mirth as Fluffy once again jumped at Jayson. She doesn't even know when the shadow got out of her grasp.

"Darling," Aro said, staring at the girl who looked at him in curiosity "Your eyes are gold." He mumbled and her nose scrunched up "Isn't that for vegan vamps? I literally just killed three people." She murmured and Caius snickered quietly.

"Perhaps it's her gift." She heard Jane mumble from her spot near the thrones.

"Eh, maybe. I don't care." Naomi sighed before gasping as Fluffy jumped on top of Jayson, the poor vampires arm falling off.

"Bad Fluffy!" She growled and the bunny stopped, turning it's wide red eyes to her. "You're not coming out for a week." She hissed and waved her hand, the rabbit shaped shadow being pulled back into its place as a tattoo on her collarbone.

"I STILL SEE YOUR SHADOWS IN MY RO- oh, hey Jane." Naomi greeted as she stopped dancing around.

Jane stood in the doorway, eyebrows furrowed "My Queen, are you alright?" She asked and Naomi snorted "I'm jus trynna vibe. Oh, did you get Jaysons arm back on?" She asked suddenly and the older vampire nodded "Yes, he's currently pouting in the training room." The girl said and Naomi grinned, "Thanks, I can shut up if you'd like?" She offered and Jane shook her head "Carry on, you amuse me." She smiled and Naomi shrugged before continuing to sing.

"CAN'T TAKE BACK THE LOVE THAT I GAVE YOU, IT'S TO THE POINT WHERE I LOVE AND I HATE YOU BUT I CAN NOT CHANGE YOU, OH!" She'd moved onto the large king sized bed, hopping around and flailing her arms around in the spur of the moment.

"What in th-" she heard from the doorway and she stopped, beaming at Marcus who leaned against the doorframe, eyes wide and full of confusion.

"Marcus!" She cooed and hoped off the bed, short hair a mess and face clear of all makeup.

"Hello," he chuckled and hugged the girl as she wrapped her arms around him. "Dance with me!" She begged, golden caramel eyes full of innocence and glee.

Marcus nodded his head no and smiled at the puppy dog eyes the girl sent him. "No thank you, darling." He placed a feathery soft kiss to the girls forehead and she huffed. "Fuck you too then." She muttered and leaned onto her tip-toes to peck him on the cheek.

"Such foul language." He sighed with a grin and she stuck her tongue out, fingers going to her head so she could make funny faces at him.

She could hear her music switching songs and squealed. Genocide by lil darkie. "THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!" Jayson squealed as she slid into the room, Marcus staring at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, sup." Jayson said to the King before turning to Naomi who was dancing around to the lyrics of the offensive song. "I am very very sorry, my apologies for coming off so harshly Impart me, second chance, So I can dance the way you want me." Jayson sung with a smirk and Naomi pointed at Marcus "You Nazi! Got me, take a lot more than that to top me,"

Marcus stared at the girl in shock as she continued screaming the lyrics.

"D-did she just call me a Nazi?" He asked himself quietly before shaking his head with a small smile and walking from the room. Letting his mate dance around with her friend.

Fin