28

Morning :
Jungkook POV :
I woke up and looked to my side to find Taehyung, my baby sleeping soundly I caresses his cheeks and he squirm and opened his eyes looking at me smiling.
Taehyung : morning honey ". I smiled
Jungkook: " morning baby ". I pecks his lips and he pulled me to him and kissed me , things started to heat up and I bite his bottom lips and invaded his hot mouth and he moaned, I kissed his jawline to his neck and he let a sinful moan . I pulled his boxers down , and I kissed him he pulled my boxers down , I lubed my member and entered him slowly he moaned making me groan .

( sorry 😂)
Jungkook: " you okay love ?". He nodded
Taehyung: " move master ". My dick twisted at the name I put my member full in him and started slowly moving with every thrust he moaned and I started to speed my thrust hitting his prostate making scream my name after some moment we came together me cumming at his stomach.
Taehyung: " a great morning and I won't be able to walk ". I laughed and kissed him I lifted him bridal style to the bathroom and we cleaned ourselves. I went to my closet to put clothes on and he was in bed but fell down groaning.
Taehyung: " owieeeee , honey help me it hurts ". I run to him
Jungkook: " you okay love ?, I'm sorry ". I was sad because he is hurt because of me he cupped my face and kissed my lips and smiled
Taehyung: " don't worry it's just soreness after it will go ". I peck his lips multiple time making him giggles.
Jungkook: " I'm sorry baby , you are not coming with me you stay home rest". He pouted.
Taehyung: " but ..". I glared at him
Jungkook: " no buts princess, you stay home and rest okay ?". Blushed and He nodded I helped him wearing his clothes.
Taehyung: " you look sexy honey ". I smiled

Jungkook: " and you look cute , my princess "

Jungkook: " and you look cute , my princess ". He blushed

Jungkook: " I will make you breakfast baby ,let's go "

Jungkook: " I will make you breakfast baby ,let's go ". He smiled .
After sometime making breakfast and I ate and  my phone rang .
Jungkook: " hello ?".
Namjoon: " morning kook ,are you coming now ?".
Jungkook: " oh yes Hyung, why ?".
Namjoon: " ah just Jin is with me he wanted to see Taehyung ". I looked at taehyung. Jungkook: " baby Jin hyung want to see you ". He jumped.
Taehyung: " can he come here ?please honey ?". I smiled and peck his lips he is acting cute .
Jungkook: " sure love , hyung can you bring Jin to our house Taehyung is not going to company ". He said yes and I grabbed my paper bag and went to the door with Taehyung jumping behind me , this cutie pie is my everything I wished to have a husband like that and now I have it . To wake up seeing him cooking for me , smiling to me and kissing me that's all what I want . I turned around and he was smiling to me .
Taehyung: " darling take care yeah ? And eat lunch , I will call you ". He was fixing my tie .
Jungkook: " sure my love and you should rest yeah ". He smiled
Taehyung: " don't worry honey , though I still want you ". I groaned.
Jungkook: " want another round baby ?". He giggled.
Taehyung: " my love , you should go and we will think about it tonight ". I chuckled
Jungkook: " I love it when you still want me and you are sore ". He giggles
Taehyung: " always want you to wreck me ". I groaned grabbed his hips pulling him to me .
Jungkook: " my horny princess ". He blushed
Taehyung: " my sexy hot boyfriend ". I kissed him and we said our goodbye.

Taehyung POV :
I went to our room since today the maids are not coming I went to clean and making everything neat waiting for jin hyung to come . I watched on my phone after an hour until I heard doorbell I run to open but found a box I grabbed it and was looking who put it here but no one was there ,weird.
I opened the box and gasped, I started shaking it was a dead rat with so much blood on it and beside was an envelope I opened it and it was full of Jungkook and jeonsan pictures but the others were Jungkook with me kissing. I was shaking and grabbed my phone and called .
Jungkook: " hello baby ?". I sobbed
Taehyung: " j-Jungkook ". I heard keys sounds in the background. And he was panting
Jungkook: " what is it baby ? Are you okay ?".
Taehyung: " g-go grab jeonsan from kindergarten, hurry ". I screamed
Jungkook: " what baby ? , what happened?". I hang up and grabbed the letter and put it aside after reading it .
————————————————————————
By now your so called son would be with us then I will kill you Kim Taehyung be ready .
Ain't having mercy on you this time , Jungkook's son will pay for what you said to me . And if you call the police I will end him
Be ready bitch
                                                 S...
————————————————————————
I was shaking I heard the doorbell again I run to see jin hyung looking at me panicked .
Taehyung: " tell me nothing happened please ". He sobbed.
Jin : " teacher of kindergarten said that jeonsan and junho were playing at the playground but jeonsan then disappeared ". I fell to my knees.
Taehyung: " oh my god jeonsan my baby ". I sobbed .namjoon grabbed Jin and guided him to the couch . Jungkook came running inside with 6 mans .
Jungkook: " baby , what happened?".
Taehyung: " they took jeonsan  ". He backed away shocked .
Taehyung: " it said to not involve police Jungkook, our son is in danger ". I sobbed Jungkook grabbed the box and tears wouldn't stop falling.
Jungkook: " prepare the investigation taecyeon, Chansung follow him ". They nodded and run out , I called my dad since he is well known and I told him everything after 30 minutes everyone was at our mansion. Jimin and others were crying none stop with yoongi and junho in his lap in deep thoughts because they love jeonsan . I was just sobbing until I couldn't breath . My head spinning.
Jungkook: " baby ... babe ? Taehyung... love look at me". I sobbed like crazy
Taehyung: " j-jeonsan ... Jeo...". And everything blacked out .
Jungkook: " TAEHYUNG ".

————————————————————————
Trouble...trouble...trouble .
Hello lovelies, hope you all are doing good
Take care and be safe .