Part 5

Sorry if the story gets longer. I hope the story is ok because it's my first time making one.

Mr Kim - Everyone quiet down. Ok so today we have 4 new students. Please come in.

Me Kim - Please introduce yourself

?? - Hello I am Jennie

?? - Hi I am Rose

?? - Hey I am Jisoo

?? - Hello I am Lisa and we are BlackPink. Hope we can all be friends.

Mr Kim - Ok thank you, now go sit in front of y/n and Jungkook please. 'I stood up so show them I am y/n'

BlackPink - Ok

Jungkook's p.o.v
I was excited for the new toys to come in. (Someone he can use as a toy) but when BlackPink entered I was pissed. Me and BlackPink used to go to the same school. And they are here again. I hate them so much because they used to be the popular girls. And they made fun of me so I changed schools and then they found out that I am a playboy.

Y/n p.o.v
Wow I was amazed at the beauty. They looked happy in there body's. But they also looked badass. I know they are different just looking at them.

Y/n - Wow they are pretty I wish I could look like them. 'I said under my breath but Jungkook yet again heard me'

Jungkook - You will never look like them. So keep dreaming.

Y/n - Ok you think you are handsome but your not. So keep dreaming that you will be handsome. 'He have me a death glare'

Time skip - lunch

I was ready to go to the canteen. But when I got there yet again I had nowhere to sit. So I went to the same wall and sat on the floor. That same bitch came to me and started kicking me. I got so mad. So I decided to get up.

Y/n - What the fuck do you want!!

?? - I want you to leave Jungkook alone.

Y/n - I don't care about your asshole do you hear me. Your fucking ugly ass boyfriend is an ASSHOLE. So go back to him and leave me alone.

?? - Say that again and I will kill you 'I chuckled'

Y/n - Kill me then

?? - Fucking bitch. Let's go girl

Y/n - See your just a pussy

?? - Go kill her girls

Her stupid girls came running to me. And they started to through punches but I dodged them all.

Y/n - Is that all you got?

I started to fight back but what they didn't know is that I had a black belt in taekwondo. I had learned taekwondo at night. I would sneak out to take classes. Anyways I started to beat the hell out of them. They were all on the floor in a lot of pain. Everyone in the room was in shock.

Y/n - DO NOT MESS WITH ME. Anybody else got a problem.

?? - You crazy bitch 'then she ran for her life'

Jungkook's p.o.v
I don't have any words on what I just saw. The nerdy looking girl in school just beat the fuck out of the popular girl. Wow just wow. Y/n is something else.

Y/n p.o.v
I just sat back down. When BlackPink came up to me.

Jennie - Hi we have the same class. I was going to ask you this earlier but I couldn't find you but do you want to be friends.

Y/n - What really yes I would love too. 'I know I said I won't make friends but they seem nice'

Lisa - Great come sit with us