Chapter 15 ~ The Final Boss

A.N. Once again, some like music you can listen to while reading this chapter! :3

Agent 8's (Mike's) P.O.V:

"10008?!" DJ Octavio yelled as the fist came flying back at him. I chuckled, happy to be back and being able to get my revenge. If I'm not mistaken, his machine uses the electricity of the Great Zapfish for power...

So I just have to beat him, right?

I looked back quickly, making sure that Sarah was fine, which she was. The inkling was helping the others up and moving them somewhere safer. 

"Be careful Mike!" Sarah yelled at me, kind of distressed. I nodded back and gave her a confident smile. "I will!"

I turned back around and made sure that my roller was ready to attack. His music boomed as his fists prepared to attack. Both metal fists popped out of the machine's sockets and came flying towards me, though...they were a bit slow.

"Really?" I muttered as effortlessly swung at both fists and sent them back towards back. "That can't be your best."

Octavio growled, followed by another two fists coming at me. Though he added a twist of sending multiple splat bombs at once. Surprised, I made myself a quick path of ink with my roller and managed to escape the detonation of the bombs. I didn't have enough time to react and get the fists too, so I had to dodge them instead of hitting them back. As they hit the metal floor, they created splotches of his ink color. He followed attack with attack, sending multiple splat bombs and fists.

"I guess he is a lot tougher than he seems..." I thought to myself as a splat bomb nearly blew my hero armor up. "Not tough enough however!"

Octavio chuckled a cocky chuckle, finding it humorous that I was having a bit of trouble. Nevertheless, I knew I was able to do it on my own. He sent another round of explosives, taking over more turf and getting a bit of ink on me. My movements were slowed down due to the lack of my own ink, but I can manage. Slowly but surely, I was able to hit back another two fists, though there was another close call with a splat bomb nearly blowing me up.

"I'll make sure to remix you again!" He yelled. I frowned at his...I don't even know. His one liner?

"Not a chance!" I yelled back.

A loud, mechanical whirring was heard over the loud booming noise emitting from his Octobot. "Those fists can spin too? Whatever..." One of them came at me, and from what I could tell, they were faster. Though my trusty roller can send it back with ease.

I ran forward, pushing through my enemy's ink, and leaped to hit the fist back as soon as possible.

"Mike!" I heard a yelp as I was tackled away from the rapidly spinning fist, it's punch echoing as it hit the floor again.

We both landed away from the Octobot and hitting the floor rather quickly. When my body landed, I had already dropped my roller not far away from me. I opened my eyes after wincing the entire time and noticed Sarah hovering over my body, a smile and a few tears forming in her face. We both were grinning when our eyes met.

"You dummy. You can't hit the spinning ones back." She giggled, but quickly gave me a worried and sincere smile again. "I just got you back, I can't lose my octoling again."