Part 6

Y/n - Ye I wasn't planning on going to your room.

Some time pasted and I had my dinner. I came back to my room to take a shower. When I was done I put some clothes on. I still wore clothes that cover my body and I put on a mask. Then I went downstairs.

Y/n - Oh, hello everyone

Everyone - Hi y/n

Jungkook - Ok everyone introduce yourself

?? - Hey I am Jin also know as WWH for worldwide handsome

?? - Hi I am Namjoon but call me RM

?? - Hello I am your hope jhope you can call me hobi for short

?? - Hi I am Jimin

?? - Hi I am Yoongi but call me Suga

?? - Hey I am Taehyung but you can call me Tae or v

Y/n - Wow you all are so sweet 'then I looked at Jungkook and my smile faded but they couldn't see because of my mask'

Jimin - Hey um why do you always wear that mask. Just take it off

Y/n - Sorry I cant I will take it off when I feel like it ok

Jimin - Ok

RM - So y/n are you going to join us for truth or dare

Y/n - Umm 'I looked at Jungkook and he does not look happy so I said' Yes I will join. You all seem like good people.

We were playing truth or dare and I picked truth most of the time. I didn't know what type of dares they would give me. But because they all knew each other they always asked me. And they were normal questions nothing too personal. But then Jungkook asked me to take off my mask as a dare. Because I had decided to pick dare on the last round.

Jungkook - I dare you to take off your mask

Y/n - Can I have a different dare please

Jungkook - Take it off or I will do it for you

Y/n - Fine

I slowly take of the mask and I had my head down while taking it off. And once it was off I lifted my head up. They all gasped.

Jin - What happened to your beautiful face. Why is it so bruised and scratched.

Y/n - I would rather not say 'I put the mask back on'

Tae - Don't worry we will never tell anybody you don't have to hide from us we are nice people. Just tell us, but if you don't want too it's ok we can wait till you are ready ok. 'I smiled at him. Well he doesn't know that'

Y/n - Thank you Tae but I am not ready just yet

Jhope - It's ok we can wait.

Y/n - Thank you everyone but I think it's late I will be heading to sleep now.

Everyone - Good night y/n

I smile and walked to my room. When I got to my room I took of all my clothes. I was now only in my bra and panties. I didn't think anyone will come in so I left the door unlocked, and I went to sleep.

Jungkook's  p.o.v
It was 3am and I couldn't sleep for some weird reason. Everybody was already asleep. I was so bored so i decided I will go to y/n's room. I knocked on her door but there was no respond. So I just walked in thinking she was asleep. I walked up to her and I could see her very well. Because she had fallen asleep with a night light on. When I got really close to her I just stood there looking at her body. She had a beautiful body. She had big boobs and a big ass. But when I was close enough I could see all her bruises and scars on her body. I could see herself harm cuts too. A tear fell from my eyes. I couldn't look at her anymore it made me really sad. So I just got into her bed and back hugged her. I kissed her neck and said.

Jungkook - I know you are sleeping but I really wish you could tell me who did this to your beautiful body. I will kill that person for doing something that bad to you. And no I don't like you but I really hope we can be friends. I am sorry y/n

Y/n  p.o.v
Jungkook came into my room and he thought I was asleep but I wasn't. He came into my room and backed hugged me. I was shocked at his actions. Then he kissed my neck and started talking. When he finished talking he hugged me tighter. So I decided to turn around and hug him back.

Y/n - Thank you Jungkook but I will only tell you when I trust you. 'He was shocked that I was awake'

Jungkook - O-oh your awake. Sorry I hugged you. I think I should go

Y/n - 'I pulled him back onto the bed' no stay here I was awake because I was scared of sleeping in such a big room. So just stay here I feel safe.

Jungkook - Ok go to bed now. Good night

Next morning

I woke up and Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. I don't know why but I felt safe around him. But last night when he came in I could smell a small sent of alcohol. So I knew he didn't mean anything he said. Also he is a playboy and a bully at school. I really hope we can be friends one day. But the closer I get to him I know I will catch feelings.

Time skip in school

When I got to school I went to find my friends. But they were already waiting for me.

Y/n - Hey

BlackPink - Hey

Lisa - Lets go to class before we are late

Y/n - Ye see you later 'me and BlackPink didn't have the same class'

When I got to class there was no one to be seen. So I just walked to my seat and got all my stuff that I need for this class. After a couple of minutes people started coming in. Once everyone was in class the teacher walked in. But I couldn't see Jungkook anywhere. I didn't even see him this morning. BANG the door burst open revealing Jungkook.

Mr Kim - And where have you been?

Jungkook - Non of your damn business

Mr Kim - Do not talk to me like that young man.

Jungkook - Whatever

I didn't know what was wrong with him but I am sure that he won't open up to me.

Jungkook - Hey baby

Y/n - 'I looked over to him' Don't ever call me that again

Jungkook - Why?

Y/n - Because I said so. Now shut up

Jungkook - Uh you are so annoying

Y/n - I know

Time skip - lunch

I was walking over to BlackPink when a girl pushed me.

?? - I am so sorry please don't kill me

Y/n - Haha don't worry. I don't hurt people for fun. I do it to defend myself

Then she walked away with a smile. I went to the table until I felt cold water being pored on my head.

?? - How many time do I have to tell you to LEAVE JUNGKOOK ALONE!!

Y/n - I don't even talk to him so why do you keep coming back to me

?? - Because you two are just getting closer each day

Y/n - And why would I get close to some asshole

?? - STOP CALLING HIM AN ASSHOLE!! You fucking slut.

Y/n - Stop calling me a slut because the real slut here is you. You need to know that you are not dating Jungkook. You know why because he has some slut in his bed every night.

?? - No he doesn't I am the only girl in his bed

Y/n - Sorry to break it to you but you are not the only slut he fucks

?? - How do you know that?

Y/n - I have my ways

?? - Whatever bitch 'she then walked away'

I just went back to eating my food.

2 week later