Wingman [Ministar]

Author's Notes: Hiya everyone! So hollyskater requested some cute Ministar which is probs my favourite pairing ngl. You want cute Ministar? Then you're sure as hell gonna get some! Thank you so much for your request my love, I hope you like it xx

Vik has had the biggest crush on Simon ever since he had first met him and when Josh began to notice the signs, he made it his mission to be Vik's wingman and bring the pair together.

Word Count: 1567

~✖~

"Vik, I dare you to sit on Simon's lap for the rest of the game," Josh smirked. Vik's eyes widened and he felt his face heat up in embarrassment.

JJ had thrown a party to celebrate the release of his new EP and all of The Sidemen were in attendance, as well as a few more friends. 

A small group were playing a game of Spin the Bottle. If the bottle landed on you, you had to choose truth or dare - truth being that you had to truthfully answer a, usually humiliating, question asked by the person who spun the bottle and dare being having to complete a dare given by the person who spun the bottle. 

And rules were rules, if you didn't do the dare, you would never live it down.

Josh had just spun the bottle and it had, of course, landed on Vik. Vik reluctantly selected to do a dare as he knew Josh would ask him a question about his feelings for Simon. However, the dare he had been given was just as bad, and Vik honestly wanted to kill Josh right now.

A few weeks ago, Josh had found out that Vik liked Simon. He liked Simon more than a friend and he had a crush on the older boy ever since they had first met.

Vik didn't tell him, Josh had guessed and claimed that Vik was being so obvious that he was surprised that none of the other guys had noticed.

He saw how Vik looked at Simon when he spoke, with adoration evident in his eyes. Josh knew that look. It was the way he looked at Freya, as if she was the whole world. Freya was the love of his life and he adored everything about her.

He had questioned Vik about it one day, Vik had tried to deny it at first but Josh could see straight through his act. He didn't have a problem with Vik's crush whatsoever. Josh actually suspected that Simon felt the same way, but he kept his suspicions to himself. 

Josh vowed to be Vik's wingman and Vik had reluctantly agreed.

And here they were, at JJ's party. Everybody burst out laughing at the boys' reactions to the dare and Josh smirked in satisfaction as Vik's eyes darted around the room, trying to find the closest exit to run out of. 

"What are you smirking for?" Simon asked, irritated with everyone's reaction to Vik sitting in his lap. 

"Nothing," Josh replied smugly, taking a swig of his bottle of beer.

"Go on then Vik. Unless you're too much of a pussy," Harry exclaimed. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened his camera, ready to take some photos to wind the pair up with.

JJ roared with laughter. "Don't get a boner, Si," he smirked.

"Fuck off," Simon laughed in response. He turned to Vik and shrugged. "I guess we'd better get this over with."

Before Vik could respond, Simon had put his hands on Vik's hips and gently guided the smaller boy to his lap. "Don't act like this isn't your lucky day, Si," Josh grinned. Vik's cheeks were tinged red and he made a mental note to kill Josh later. 

Simon rolled his eyes and ignored Josh's comment. He carefully wrapped his arms around Vik's waist to hold him in place, seemly unphased as the game continued. "You okay, V?"