BNHA Part 12

--Midoriya,at the Hosu General Hospital--

Todoroki:Did you sleep,Midoriya? | Midoriya:No,not really...

With bandages on their wounds,the three students sat on their hospital beds as they talk about the fight against Stain.

Todoroki:I figured. Me neither. | Midoriya:Thinking about that fight now,we did something pretty amazing. | Todoroki:Yeah,I agree. | Midoriya:After everything that happened back there,kinda feels like a miracle we're even alive. With my leg messed up,I was an easy target. He probably could've killed me if he really wanted to...

Todoroki:Yeah. Seems to me he let us both live on purpose. I'm actually impressed by you Ida. He was trying to murder you,but you stood tall. | Ida:That's not true...I guess... | ???:*the doors open* Oh? So the injured youngins are awake? | Midoriya:Gran Torino! | Ida:And Manual,too...

Gran Torino:*to Midoriya* Idiot. I could yell at you for hours right now! | Midoriya:Yeah,I'm sorry... | Gran Torino:But before I do,you got some visitors.

A rather tall figure walked into the room,and the first thing they notice is the dog head of the figure.

Gran Torino:This is Hosu's chief of police,Kenji Tsuragamae

Ts-Tsuragamae?! The chief?!

Todoroki and Ida immediately stands up to show respect as Midoriya quickly gets down the bed.

Kenji:No,please,stay seated. Woof.

Woof?!

Kenji:So,you're the UA students that brought down the Hero Killer,huh? | Todoroki:We are. | Kenji:Stain has some serious injuries. Severe burns and several broken bones. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard,woof. Here's a lesson you should have already learned.

Kenji:When quirks became the norm,the police force sought to maintain the status quo. We decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons. That's when heroes came in. They could do what we couldn't,if they were licensed of course,woof. It would be impossible for the police to condone the use of deadly quirks.

Kenji:After all,we're here to stop such harm being done. The only reason pros can use their powers now is because the strict code of ethics of the early heroes chose to abide by. That's why it's against the law for uncertified people to use their quirks to cause injury. Whether you're up against the Hero Killer or not,none of you have the authority to harm the villain.

Kenji:That means the three of you and your supervisors,Endeavor,Manual,and Gran Torino,should receive harsh punishments for this gross abuse of your powers. | Todoroki:*getting angry* Now wait a minute. If Ida had not stepped in,Nathaniel would've been murdered! And if not for Midoriya,both of them would be dead! No one else even realize that the Hero Killer was is Hosu! Are you saying we should've stood by and watch people die!? | Midoriya:*turns around* Calm down!

Kenji:So it's ok to break the law as long as it goes your way? | Todoroki:*realization hits him* But sir! Isn't it a heroes job to save people! | Kenji:This is why you're not a full fledged pro yet. It's obvious UA and Endeavor haven't been teaching you near enough,what a shame... | Todoroki:*stomps toward Kenji* You damn mutt! | Ida:Todoroki! Listen,he's right!

???:Hey now,all star. I least hear him out till the end.

Another person came into the room and we immediately see the the guns on the back of his hips.