Chapter Thirty-Five

A strong grip shaking Harry's shoulders stirred the dark-haired Omega awake.  Panic slithered through the male Omega's body as if chasing the path of his veins to slam his heat against his ribcage.  Emerald green hued eyes flew open and took in the sight of the blurry world and when Harry spotted the blurry silvery-blond tresses glinting in the early morning sunlight.

   "Harry!"  Draco's voice was full of youthful wonder as his hands let go of the dark-haired Omega's shoulders to reach over Harry to grab his signature glasses.  The silvery-blond Lycanthrope was quick to place them on the male Omega and then swiftly pulled him up to sit.  Harry yawned out and his Alpha used his lithe fingers to try and calm the mess that was the dark-haired tresses that curled up wildly from the Omega's head.  "Its Christmas," Draco wheezed out in between a faint chuckle as he gave up on trying to fix Harry's stubborn dark-haired tresses. 

   "So it is," the dark-haired Omega grumbled tiredly as he set an incredulous glare on the overly enthusiastic silvery-blond Alpha as he yawned again.  "How come you celebrate this if you have a different religion?"  Harry asked stretching back and sighing when his joints and bones pop deliciously feeling oh, so wonderful.  The dark-haired Omega saw the eager smile falter on Draco's face before being replace with a sad grin. 

   "It helps my kind blend in with the others," the silvery-blond Alpha scratched absent mindedly behind his neck his light grey gaze flickering everywhere in the room instead of catching onto Harry's.  Guilt and sorrow for his Alpha surged through the dark-haired Omega chasing away the last traces of panic from his sudden waking.  "Lune doesn't mind though so don't feel bad."  Draco was quick to rush out obviously trying to change the subject.  Light grey eyes flashed half a shade darker for less than half a second before they returned to their normal grey.  Harry grabbed the silvery-blond Alpha's much large pale hand and the dark-haired Omega used his other hand to lift the Lycanthrope's chin up with two fingers.

   "Do you mind?"  Harry asked as his emerald green hued gaze locked onto his Alpha's light grey one lovingly.  Silvery-blond hued brows angled downwards in thought as Draco chewed on his bottom lip softly.  The Lycanthrope's light grey eyes flashed back and with between dark and light grey shades before the silvery-blond Alpha closed his eyes quickly.

    "Yes and no."  Draco huffed out as if the words burned his tongue as he spoke them.  Silvery-blond brows furrowed further together as Harry began to brush his thumb over his Alpha's string cheekbones.  The dark-haired Omega hoped to ease his pain or at least whatever was troubling the silvery-blond Lycanthrope.  Harry could feel the dread of his Alpha not elaborating anymore so before Draco could build back up his excited façade the dark-haired Omega spoke. 

   "Explain," one word and the silvery-blond Alpha ripped his eyes open to reveal a granite grey hued gaze.  Harry gulped down the trepidation that coated his tongue in the form of saliva at the notice of the Lycanthrope's emotions. 

    "I enjoy spoiling you and my friends but wish we could celebrate more of our holidays."  Draco spoke his tone was truthful as he leaned his strong face into the dark-haired Omega's hands causing goosebumps to set fire to Harry's skin.  "I just hate hiding."  The silvery-blond Alpha all but snarled out his words as he slammed his eyelids shut in hope of controlling his Lycanthrope side.

   "I'm sorry," the dark-haired Omega leaned forwards to press a soft but tender kiss in between his Alpha's furrowed silvery-blond hued eyes.  "I swear to you.  When the time is right, I will clear your people of their ban."  Harry spoke against the Lycanthrope's skin as his Draco's brows unfurrowed slightly at the contact.  The silvery-blond Alpha obviously needed physical affection to reassure him just as much as the dark-haired Omega did on a few occasions.  "I promise.  You won't have to hide forever."  Harry spoke pulling back and lifting his other hand away from Draco's to cup the silvery-blond Lycanthrope's hand to cup the other side of his face.