ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ♠

Hey guys! Enjoy!

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

Suna watched as Y/N walked off to the dorms, worrying. She was clearly hiding something, and he really wanted to find out. As much as he hated it, he walked up to Ushijima.

"Hey Ushijima?"

He looked at Suna, stoic as ever.

"Yes?"

"What happened to Y/N"

He sighed, looking at his feet.

"I shouldn't be the one to tell you, but she seems to trust you a lot." He looked up.

"She was the perfect girl. She had everything, the perfect family, the perfect friends, and a perfect boyfriend. She was chosen as the Top Ace of Japan. She was happy and carefree. Until Oikawa turned obsessive. He wanted Y/N all to himself. He made her cut ties with everyone she knew. She couldn't with her family, he took matters to her own hands. He showed up to her house one day and he killed her parents. She could've saved her brother, but she was too late."

Suna was shocked. How could she keep this all inside her? Ushijima continued.

"She started breaking down over time. She started isolating herself, she quit the U18 team. I missed her of course, she was like a sister to me. She started becoming cold to everyone, but for some reason, she opened up to your volleyball team. I don't know what she sees in you guys, but thank you for bringing her back."

Suna stood there in thought.

"Is that why she's like a mother? Is that why she didn't want Goshiki to cry?"

Ushijima nodded his head. 

"Yes, and I can tell you like her. Right now, you might want to go find her. You might find her on the roof."

Suna nodded, thanking the Ace. He started running, which the Inarizaki team never saw.

"Is- is he running?" Osamu pointed out. Atsumu spat out his water. Kita raised his eyebrows. Ojiro was looking in the direction of Suna.

"Yep, must be important."

Suna ignored their words and kept running to the dorms.

*

*

*

*

*

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I walked up the flights of stairs once again with headphones in my ears.

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy

I grabbed the cold railing, hoisting myself higher.

It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it al
l

I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

I opened the door, letting the wind run through my hair. I breathed, letting the coldness sting my cheeks. I walked to the railing, looking at the moon. 

'Why did he have to come find me? He couldn't leave it at that? I moved, cut off all my friends just for him to find me again?'

I sat down on the bench, looking at the stars. They were so pretty, endless amounts. I knew, that one of them was B/N looking down upon me.

'Forgive me, I couldn't save you'

"Y/N"

I turned around to see Suna panting.

"Whats wrong? Why are you panting? Did your run or something?"

"Yeah" He walked over to the bench sitting down.

"Ushijima told me what happened"

I sighed, taking off my headphones. I looked him in the eye. 

"What, do you hate me now? I couldn't even protect my own brother. What kind of sister am I? I even defended the person who did it. I haven't given my brother justice, nor my parents."

"No, you did what you had to do. I couldn't stand losing you."

I looked at Suna, his face still lazy as ever. I snorted.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Y-your face."

"Whats wrong with my face?" He said, his eyebrows furrowing.

I controlled my laughter. "Nothing, it's just your face doesn't match your emotions, that all." I leaned over to hug him. I snuggled my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Y/N?"

"Mmm"

"I like you"

I paused my breathing, stiffening.

'Could I trust him? Of course I can.'

"I like you too Rintaro"

We stayed that way for some time, before I pulled back.

"We need to get back, they're probably wondering where we are."

He pouted "But I want to hug you more."

I smiled "You can hug me whenever you like, but we need to get back"

He nodded, getting up. I sat up and followed him down the stairs. He nudged my hand, intertwining them. I gave him a squeeze, leaning on his shoulder.

"Your so short Chibi"

"You really know how to ruin a romantic moment huh Bendy boy?"

"Shut up"

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter.

Stay safe,

Author Chan