65🔥Betrayal and Holding

Trigger warning;
You're all going to kill me :)

It started off subtly.

Students, making sure to stick to their groups of four or eight, reported to the guards that they kept seeing shadows moving across the walls and on the floor underneath their feet; skidding about like snakes. All of these said shadows showing eyes but no other feature, cocking their head to the side before disappearing from their view.

That wasn't what told them the fight was starting, though, the thing that explained that for them was when creatures materialized inside of the academy, bigger than what they were before and even more horrifying.

The first scream was heard on the first floor in the west wing, fighting breaking out soon after as more and more kept appearing.

This time, all of these creatures had that inky black on them, it didn't matter what element it was, and they were more ferocious, going after with the intention to kill and not stopping until they've done it. Until they saw a corpse on the ground.

It was clear that they moved like shadows, as they moved in and out of vision, appearing and disappearing easily. Though, they could see now these things could turn into the shadows, going in the ground, and appear out of nowhere to attack.

NamJoon was the one who realized the sun, at the moment, was at it's highest and strongest, which made it a hundred times easier for the shadows to move. Which meant who ever was controlling these things knew that too.

They all ran outside, desperate for the room to run and fight, allowing their abilities to go into their full potential.

"Destroy parts of the academy if you need to, but goddamn it protect yourselves!" Akida had announced, the message moving across the academy and reaching every elementals ears.

Jungkook smirked as he eyed one of the creatures, "Don't mind if I do," he had muttered, using his whisp to wrap around the earth soldiers makeshift throat, his eyes showed their oceanic blue as he avoided the sword it was thrashing around.

Hoseok finished the job by clapping his hands together and causing a line of fire to go through the creature, and the floor of the academy, which caused it to break apart. Siliya separated the pieces and Taehyung crushed them while reverting them back into the earth they came from.

They smiled at each other, proud of themselves at the fact they actually did that. Though those smiles evaporated from their faces as they heard screams coming from different parts of the academy and outside, this pushing their feet to move before their minds could truly process the fact they were running outside.

And boy were they surprised by what they saw.

Riko was hovering above a hoard of wind soldiers, a sick smirk on his face. These wind creatures were like storm clouds, black ink dripping off of them as they whirred in place, and if there was an expression on their morphed faces it wouldn't be a pretty one.

At this point, almost everyone was outside, including the marshalles, Malchin, and Akida. All of their eyes wide and all of them stuck in place.

Though that wasn't the part that shocked them, it was the fact all the frost soldiers stopped attacking others as they walked over to someone and stopped in front of them, they didn't attack, just stayed unmoving. The closest ones to this person going down in a bowing position.

Everything was still, silent, frozen in place.

Hayoon closed her eyes as she inhaled a deep breath, they had all stopped in front of her, bowed in front of her.