Chapter 67

Kiya King | KY |
Houston, Texas

"Your leaving me tomorrow, ion like that." I frowned.

"Tighten the fuck up den." Kamari said making me stand in front of him. Today we was outside, we was tired of being laid up ina house.

"Shut-" "Say K3, wea yu been?" Some man said cutting me off making me turn my head toward him.

"Shit, coolin stayin out the way." Kamari said shrugging.

"Wassup lady K." The man said looking at me. Lady K? I just gave him a head nod before turning back around facing Kamari.

"Kyky !" Riley squealed running my way as soon as she reached me Kamari mushed her back almost making her fall.

"Na yo ass just extra." He said shaking his head wrapping his arms around my waist.

"All i wanted to do was get a huh from my friend but nah, a fuck nigga wanna get jealous and shit." Riley said hitting Kamari arm.

"Watch ya self." He said glaring at her.

"Anyways hey kyky." Riley smiled.

"Wassup baby." I winked.

"You always on some gay shit im starting to think you gay for real." Kamari said mugging me.

"Ian gay, thats just my baby ya heard." I said laughing cause that was cringy as fuck.

"Ain't that Reese ole lady?" The dude asked. Whats his name?

"Who him?" Riley asked. Lord the incorrect grammar.

"Thats Dee." Kamari said.

"Wassup." Riley said giving him a head nod.

"Where Reese at?"

"He coming he was on the phone." She said.

"Wassup bitches." Reese said with a head nod.

"Wassup bitch." Kamari said sending him a head nod.

"Wassam." Dee said.

"Wassup Kyky."

"Wassup."

"Wassup with you and yo babymama?" Reese asked Dee.

"She still ona same shit." He shrugged.

"See, thats why ill never fuck with a nat nat." Kamari said shaking his head. You ain fuckin with nobody but me.

"She wasn't like that when i first met her. She just started hanging with the wrong people." He said.

"She be with Monica nem." Reese said shaking his head. I just scoffed and shook my head.

"She having a party, yall should slide." Dee said.

"Nah, me and my girl don't fuck around." Kamari said shaking his head.

"And don't." I mumbled.

"Word?" Dee asked.

"Been stop fucking with that nat nat." Kamari said shaking his head. Yup, a real bitch entered his life.

"Im surprised you still fuck with ha." Reese said shaking his head.

"Thats my li toxin." He said and i just started laughing and Riley did too while Kamari and Reese shook they head.

"Never did you say toxin." I said shaking my head.

"Yall like two negatives and yall baby cane out the positive." Reese said.