|F I F T E E N|

A low groan leaves your mouth when your head rolls forward out of pain. Your eyes open to a blank room. You pull your hands and jerk. They are tied behind you.

"At my weakest moment of course." You roll your eyes. Your attention goes to the door as it opens. A tall man in a gray suit smiles down to you.

"Morning, sweetie." He waves his hand to you. "I'd wave back but you must like tied hands."

He chuckles and goes to you. He squats infront of you. "Would you like me to untie them, babe?" He asked. "Yes." You say unamused to him. "Promise you won't bite?" You give him a smile and nod.

He goes behind you and frees your hands you shake them off and emedently turn around and punch him in his face. "I don't bite." He let's out a little laugh and looks to you, wiping his bottom lip from the blood.

"Obviously you don't." He let out. "Who are you? Why am I here?" He asked him. He runs his hands through his black wavy hair. "My name is, Taehyung. I brought you here because my friend has an interest for you." He boldly said.

"You took me for your friends own interest? That's a bit messed up." You exclaim. "Why don't you follow me? I'll give a change of clothes." That's when you realize you dont have your gun. "Before you hit me again, it's in my office." He says.

"Come on." He added and waved his hand for you to follow him. He takes you to a room and you go in. "You can change here." He goes to leave. "What are you planning to do with me?" You asked him.

"Depends on how successful you are at escaping. Stay here till I come back, will you?" He smiles and leaves the room, shutting the door. You look at the clothes on the bed and grab them.

You wear the black pants and white thick turtleneck and put on the jean jacket with it.

You peek out of your bedroom door and see two men standing by it as gaurd. You shut the door and pace back and forth in the room.

You think of an idea to escape the room. You're not sure on why this man would take you. Suddenly an idea pops up in your mind.

You open the room door and walk right out. The two men emedently call you out. You run down the hall stopping at the stairs. They both run after you.

A man grabs hold of your arm and yanks you back. You twist your body and swing your fist to his nose. He let's you go and holds his bloody nose.

You look to the other man and he crack his knuckles. You let out a breath and then hit him. "Is that all you got, sweetheart?"

You smile and kick him to the ground.  You take his tie off of him and tie him to the stairs. You stand and go down the stairs. You go to head outside but the front door opens and you run to the nearest room.

You shut the door and look at the dark office like place. Your eyes wonder and catch a picture. You walk to it slowly and see who it is.

You wonder why there is a picture of you. Only then do you notice it's not just a picture. There is a whole mess a papers and picture of you and about you.

Its creepy. You look at all the things about you. It goes way back to when you were 16 years old. Whoever stalked you has a very bad Obsession.

Your attention stays to all the facts and pictures of you. It is making you anxious. You should be more calm but the fact that some one has four almost five years of your life is unsettling.

The door slams shut making you turn quickly to the cause. "Looks like I've been caught." He says.

"Why do you have all of this?!" You ask. He stays in his spot and just looks at you. "Tell me! Why do you have pictures of me?" He steps to you.

"From day one you caught my attention. Storming off from training with your father. I knew your future would be a but different that most."

He walk to the table and picks up that exact photo he explained. "You're insane." You breath out. "You seem tense, maybe even a little worried." The back of his hand strokes your  cheek.

You slap his hand away. "Is this why you took me too? Was it because I said no to you, Jungkook?" You asked him.
He grits his teeth and one eyebrow does a lift.

"I don't like your little attitude, right now." He says. "I don't care. You kept records of me for four years!" You step back from him. "Why the trembling steps? I'm not going to hurt you." He says.

"That doesn't matter." You replayed with. He takes steps towards you. You stand un your spot on the floor as he gets closer. "What are you going to do about it?"

You look him in the eyes. "I don't want to play your games anymore. You may say they're real, but we both know you're only in for the tease."

"This is not a game. You're not a toy for me to play with. I truly find you interesting." He brings his hand to you cheek once more.

"Y/n, with me its ride or die. When I lay my eyes on something, someone. I have to have it." You look at his perfect sculptured face.

"Why do you sound like you care?" You ask him. He sighs and waves his hand. "Go back to the room you were in before." You shake your head.

"Why? Why am I here exactly?" You put your hands on your hips and eye him. "I don't want your questions, you will find out as it is. Just listen for once." His patience has gone in seconds.

"If I leaving this room, I'm leaving this house." You walk right past him. "Damhee! Take Y/n back to her room!" He yelled. Right after that a elder women approaches and takes your arm.

"This way." She says. She drags you to the room. You don't push her away because she is much older than you. "Please stay in your room. I don't want Mr.Jeok angry again." She says.

You go to speak but she shushes you and walks out of the room. Your tolerance at this point is non existent. You don't want to be here with Jungkook right now.

Every time you think about Jieun you think of how he ordered to kill her. You're going to get her peace.

"Why are you so god damn weak?" You ask yourself. It seems if you would have an off day it would be non other than today.

You notice a window and go to it. You try to open it but it does not budge. You're not about to break it either. It will be to loud and will get attention.

You sigh annoyed and look back tot he bedroom door. You try to open the door. "Freaking locked me in here." You groan due to frustration.

You don't have you're phone ofcourse.  "All because I refused to go with him before he steals me instead? What a sad man." You plop down on the bed.

In a way you're not mad at him for stalking you, its messed up but he practically exposed his weakness. He may bot admit that but you now know.

You don't know what the maid ment by don't make him angry again. She must not like that side of him. No one likes people when they're mad.

You get a knock on the door. You can't open it so you just say come in. Again the maid walks in with clothing in her hands.

"Mr.Jeon needs you to attend a formal event with him. He says you would of had to go anyways." She says and steps in, shutting the door.

"What is this event about?" You asking her. "All types of people in this sort of tang business will be there for the annual party." You nod and she smiles.

"He will be happy to hear you agreed. In my hands are the dress and shoes he chose for you to wear." She sets the things beside you.

"I will help you get ready."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the late update! I feel like this book is in a very odd spot and it's hard to get out of.

Don't worry, I know what I'm doing for this.

THANK YOU!