17.

𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲
𝘖𝘢𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲𝘖𝘢𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯

"Weh yuh a guh looking like that? Big bat wings." My mom eyed me crazy.

"Wid mi boyfriend tuh fi him sista dinna." I told her looking at the bills on the table.

"I'm working double tonight."

"Okay, love yuh." I gently hugged her.

She smiled lightly walking out the door. I could tell she was in pain.

After my dad passed away a year ago we went into debt, backup medical bills, rent, bills in general. My mom tried her hardest to put us back on track but everything kept coming. Eventually, she stopped sleeping at times just to work. I started doing the basic "hood" job, braiding hair, my mom said I had a talent. It was a gift from my ancestors in Liberia.

Now I could afford to pay some bills, put food in the house and save for college. Unfortunately, my mom refused to stop working, it was just her personality.

Incoming FaceTime video Traevon 🥰

"Now why you look so good?!" He yelled from a car driving.

I blushed like a little girl, "Your haircut looks cute."

"You know me had to get the fresh cut. I'm about to pull up now."

"Okay let me get my stuff." I hung up on him looking for my wallet and Cay gift.

Trae was something different I was trying out. All
my life I dated boys who lived in my area or like me, we shared the struggle. Trae lived on a whole different side of town with the most expensive houses. I thought he would be stuck up only trying to befriend me for pum pum, plus he was younger. But I was wrong he is definitely the meanest nicest person I have ever met.

Hearing a loud car outside I already knew it was him. Locking the house door I placed the key inside my wallet and Cay birthday gift.

"You really have to have the music this loud?" I turned the radio down putting my seatbelt on.

"It's relaxing, we don't have to go now. We can get a hotel room and do some thangs girl." He kissed my lips rubbing my thighs.

"No Cay want us to come so were coming plus isn't Sin, Assen and Wiz coming?"

"You're still not making a good point of why, I'm going for the food. She got my gift." He drove off.

"What you got her?"

"Some shoes, flowers, and a card. Spent all my damn money." He lied.

"I got her bunch of Pink things and a gift card from Starbucks. You think that's good?"