138 ~ lead among stars

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa entered the gym with her mother at her side and Marco behind them. Her eyes widening at the large banners and decorations strung about the building.

Bright red curtains ahead of them, transforming the what was a rather plain looking school gym, into a dully lit and relaxing auditorium.

They had arrived a little early to be able to get good seats, so once receiving their copies of the music score and the students preforming on what instruments, they made their way to the center of the stands.

Sitting high enough to see over other people's heads, but close enough to still see the stage where they'd be preforming clearly.

Not long later, people began filling the gymnasium. More people than Lisa had originally anticipated, but there was nothing wrong with that.

She just hoped the large number of people wouldn't frighten Rosie more than she's sure her girlfriend already was.

Lisa looked down to her pamphlet and flipped through to the page that showed all the performers. Smiling at the very first name on the list.

Lead Performer / Park Chaeyoung / Guitarist

"Her name sure looks good there, doesn't it?" Her mother leaned into her side and smiled. "She's so talented. Getting the lead role."

"And we have Siwon to thank." She smiled back and looked down to where Yoongi's name was listed as the pianist.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she remembered Roseanne's conversation from earlier. With her cheer mate Jimin and class friend of Yoongi's.

Lisa began glancing around the many heads of people in the bleachers. Finding the slicked back hair of a platinum blonde and determining it was the male cheerleader.

An unknown person sitting beside him, who he was chatting with.

There was a moment where she found herself about to stand and question the boy about Yoon, but the lights in the gym dimmed even further, before a single spotlight appeared on the stage.

Centered on the curtains that were still down.

Her full attention was on the spotlight until a shadow appeared on the side of the stage, walking towards it before standing within the bright pool of light and smiling.

"Good evening everyone." Siwon spoke into the mic he was holding, illuminated for all to see. "My name is Choi Si-won and I'm the director of this performance. As well as the teacher to this talented bunch."

"Now if you all have your pamphlets I'm sure you'll see that we will be playing a wide variety of different songs. Starting with one of my own that I composed with the thought in mind of making each and everyone of my students stand out."