👋🏻~How You Met~👋🏻

Young Y/N skips towards her mother happily, her long/short h/c hair flung loosely behind her back. She hums a familiar tune, before she tugs at her mother's long skirt. "Mama!" She says, close eyed-smiling at her mother, making her mother giggle and paused her washing. She picks Y/N up before spinning her around, this caused Y/N to laugh out loud.

Her mother sets her down, and ruffles her hair. "Now, what does Princess Y/N want?" Her mother replies, making you giggle. "Can we go to the park? Please...?" You made her puppy eyes before she finally agrees. "Alright, alright! Wait for me, i'll just finish this dishes." Your mother chuckles, making you do your little 'victory dance'. You went to your room and started to dress yourself in an appropriate attire.

Once you were done, you went to the door to put on your shoes. "Mom!" You yelled, making her snap her direction to you. "Wait wait sweetie! Someone's excited!" You giggled back, before you stood up and walked at the couch. You plopped down and waited patiently for your Mom.

Once your mom appeared into your line of vision, you went to the door and opened it, your mom trailing behind you. You skipped all the way to the park, until you heard a loud, but childish voice. "You think you can stand without a quirk, Deku?" I stopped in my tracks, I looked back to my mom to see her plopping herself on the bench nearby. I smiled and ran towards the direction of the voices.

Once I arrived, I gasped into the scene in front of me, three bullies, and I saw green, fluffy hair. It made me want to beat up the bullies as well. As they prepared to launch themselves into the poor boy, I concentrated on my Telekinesis and stopped them from moving. They started squirming around. I threw them into the ground, but not harshly. "Don't hurt him!" I shouted, making all the bullies freeze. The green haired boy was on the ground, feeling exhausted. (A/N: YEET, YOU HAVE TELEKINESIS!!!! HOORAH!)

I released them, but they didn't hesitate to attack. They spun around to face me, now I have a good look on their faces. But what caught my attention was a little boy, with ash blonde hair, and blood-shot red eyes. I gulped, as the boy attacked me, I concentrated again, and lifted him up on the ground, I pulled him closer by extending my hand through him. (USE THE FORCE. *Starwars reference*) He zooms at me, but before he could react, I pulled his collar and leaned into his face.

My black eyes turned into f/c ones, making me look scarier than ever. The boy gulps at me and tries to hit me. "You better leave now, or otherwise, you would get hurt..." you murmured, before dropping him on the ground, your red eyes turned into a black colour again. The boy scurries away with his allies. I rushed towards the little boy and I helped him up. "Are you okay?" The boy just nods, looking away with tears visible in his eyes.

I hugged him, but he just sat still. It actually scared me. Was he okay? Or was he traumatized by the accident? I managed to calm him down. As I looked at him, I thought back towards the fight. One thought came over to my mind, and I cleared my throat, to get his attention.

He looks at me. "Who was that boy with the blonde ash hair and blood-shot red eyes?" Immediately, the boy cowers in fear. I wondered why.

"His name is Katsuki Bakugou....I call him Kacchan..."

\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\
YAH YAH YAH YAH!!!!! How you met is done!!!

PEACE OUT! ✌🏼