Sokeefe ; Disneyland

W.N ; Mentions of Self hate but that's minor;) and probably vvvv inaccurate descriptions of Disneyland's medical facilities.

Creds to the dedicated user (i can't tag her as wattpad went glitch pad time) for this lovely scene that seems to have popped out of my head in better quality

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

"Surprise!"

Sophie slowly opened her eyes and looked around the strangely familiar park.

The smell of corn dogs and pie assaulted her nose as she slowly took in the sounds of  thick clanking of rides moving. A comically large rat bounded up to her and smiled as she realised with shock where she truly was.

"Disneyland?"

Keefe lazily grinned at her. 

"Dex had told me that you wanted to go back ever since you left the forbidden cities, so I thought, why not let it happen for the one and only Foster? Though I've got to know why the Dizznees are such inspi--"

She cut him of with a bone crushing hug,  which didn't help to add to blush on their cheeks.

–––———–––––———–-------------------------┊⁀➷

As they waited in line, Sophie focused on the joyful, and sometimes panicky, screams as those ahead of  them went spiraling down the track. The whole track system shuddered and shook as the carts went barreling past them, rumbling like thunder.

As much as she hated to say this, Sophie was scared. 

It was very strange for her, after all she had suggested they sneak of somewhere not too far from the place they were meant to be scouting for their Black Swan Mission.Just to relieve her nerves and prevent her from thinking of the-

"You really enjoy being tortured for that little moon lark don't y-"

She looked away from her partner as her face turned red. It was ironic, how the person who probably was associated the most with the traitors was the one who made her feel numb to all the pain in the world with just one carefree smile of his.

It didn't help that you have a crush on him, though he's never going to like you back after all, you made him go against his mother and  almost sacrifice himself-

She gritted her teeth. Today was a good day. She was with Keefe and nothing---

-- Well isn't it Miss Foster, trying to pathetically save her few friends yet again

She painfully tightened her grip on Keefe's hand as she slowly felt her senses go dim and eventually black.

–––———–––––———–-------------------------┊⁀➷

"Foster.........?"

Sophie woke up with a start in a medical tent with a bunch of makeshift cloths spread out on the floor beside a bunch of men on nearby rickety chairs......

............and one Keefe pacing dangerously close to a middle aged man vomiting.

"Keefe! Wha..what happened?"

Keefe rushed over to her and held her hands. His normally angelic hair had been tousled into a matted bird's nest and his normally sparkling eyes had been reduced to a dull sheen of their original ice blue. 

"I'm so sorry Sophie....If I hadn't asked you to go on that ride..."

What ? But I remember queueing up...