DISCLAIMER

**DISCLAIMER: Hello everyone, thank you for deciding to read my story or at least being curious about it. I just want to say that I began writing this in 9th grade, my Freshman year of High School. I wasn't —and still am not— a professional writer (whatever that means). As a High Schooler writing about college at the time, I really had no idea what that lifestyle was like other than basic stereotypes —I know now as a 1st generation student, but this book is already complete. Maybe I'll do another college themed story in the future. That being said please excuse my ignorance in certain scenes (you'll know what I mean when you read). I just read this from start to finish for the first time and...it's so cringey. Forgive me. Gradually as you read, you'll notice my maturity level goes up, and my writing style improves (because I got older and hopefully wiser). I really liked italicizing certain words to emphasize because Wattpad doesn't give you the option to use many different fonts —its either Bold, Underline or Italics. Also, I may need to point out —sadly— I'm not bilingual at all so for those of you that speak any of the languages in this story I'm really sorry if it's grammatically incorrect. I will never read this again because it's weird reading my own stuff but I've gotten lots of support and since it's a favorite for some people I won't delete it or try to change it (even though I really want to erase all those 'Author's Notes'). Additionally, as far as the characters are concerned, they are just provided to give you an idea of what the characters might look like appearance wise. Personally, writing this I didn't picture the Actors/Actresses/Models I've attached (most of them were recommendations/suggestions from early readers that I thought might help). When I read, I kind of live vicariously through the main characters in books —meaning, they look how I want them to look in my head. So, if you want Ashley to have purple hair and brown eyes or you want the male cast to be members of 1D...then that's how they look, because this is for your reading experience. Thank you very much for reading a story I couldn't get out of my head, so I had to write it down and share it. I hope we all find a Jackson Miller of our own someday.

XOXO

Gossip Girl

Okay sorry, bye.