part xv.

"Go Sebby!" Auggie shouts as he jumps out of chair and clapping his hand heavily

"Go Sebby!" Auggie shouts as he jumps out of chair and clapping his hand heavily. Sebastian rides past on his dark horse and flashes a smile in our direction. Auggie whistles and points at his friend, "I love you!" 

I can't help but laugh at him as Auggie continues to clap. I glance to my side at Quinn who was focused on the game playing in front of us. So far, the team in white were winning by a couple points. 

And I'm not saying that it's because of Scott...but that's exactly what I'm saying. 

He was so amazing at the sport and it was sending my indecisive-ass crazy because I couldn't pick who to cheer for. I just sat and clapped when either team scored, too busy staring at all the handsome guys on the field than actually paying attention to the game. 

I mean, priorities right?

"Man, I love this sport." Auggie sighs as he sits back down his chair with a happy smile on his face, "I was definetly louder than those girls, right?"

I glance a few tables over from us which was occupied by a handful of beautifully dressed young females. They were all screaming the names of either Sebastian or Scott, desperately attempting to get their attention. 

I'm pretty sure one fainted when Scott rode past a couple minutes ago. 

"Oh yeah." I nod with a cheeky wink as Auggie pumps his fist through the air. Gen rolls her eyes at her brother before resting her head against my shoulder. She was like my personal teddy-bear. 

We continue to watch the game in front of us. I could barely hear the commentators over all the shrieking going on around us. I mean, I give them points for effort but the only thing their gaining here is  laryngitis. 

Suddenly, two horses collide amongst the chaos and one of the navy players fall to the ground. Gen and I jump in fright as everyone slows down. A couple of players including Sebastian get off their horses to check on their teammate. It was a pretty nasty fall. 

"Sebastian is just so kind." I hear a girl sigh in awe, "Look at him helping his teammate up." 

I roll my eyes and turn around before I could stop myself, "Do you even see the other players helping? It's not just him, calm down." 

The girl and the rest of her family stare at me with wide eyes. I quickly turn back around, slightly embarrassed that I had snapped at them like that. It wasn't even half time and I was sick and tired of all this doting on the same two boys. 

It's as if they were the only players on the field. I mean, sure, they were the best two players out there but the other guys were trying their best two. I felt bad for them. 

"Wait," I say when my eyes land on another guy running across the field towards the umpires, "Quinn, who's that?" 

"Who?" Quinn says and I point forward, "Oh, he's the third man. The umpires obviously can't decide whether to foul the white team or not. It's kinda like a stalemate in chess."