12

"Don't try to be something to everyone. Be everything to someone."
– Unknown

Bella's pov

I have a boyfriend. And my boyfriend is none other than Jacob Williams. I am extremely happy since last night, I couldn't even sleep properly because events from last night kept playing in my mind.

Jacob is such a nice guy, he is respectful towards all, cares about all, treats everyone nicely. I can't find even a single flaw in him.

I truly am the luckiest girlfriend because I have him. I know he is very serious about me, and now so am I. I love the idea of us being together forever, and I honestly don't think we'll ever break apart. Because there is no reason to.

Being with him, gives a sense of security, you know like, I have this guy who likes me a lot, will never let anything bad happen to me at all. And because of this I am not scared of anything.

I get ready quickly because I know soon Jacob will be here to pick me up.

Today for a change I decide to wear my denim shorts with a tank top. I apply mascara and lip gloss, and let my wavy hair fall as it is. I think I look good. Maybe he'll like it too.

I eat my breakfast with Jake today. Today is different as I didn't had to go to the bakery early in the morning. I watch my little brother who just woke up and got ready for his school. He smiled happily when he saw me, and gave me a big hug. Soon his school bus arrives to pick him up, and I say my goodbye to him.

Jacob arrives in his black shinning Mercedes to pick me up. I smile at him, he opens the door for me while seating in his seat, "Come in Girlfriend" he says while smirking. And I laugh at him. He kisses me once I get inside.

I honestly can't ever get over this feeling.

"You look so hot and beautiful today" he compliments me, "Well now that I am your girlfriend I'll have to live up to the expectations right" I joke. "Elle you don't have to change yourself for me, ever." He seriously replies, "I know I was joking, but I do wanted to look good for you." I say.

Once we arrive at school I notice people staring at me and I guess wondering who I am. To give out the answer to there question, Jacob decides to kiss me in front of everyone.

This does make me a bit uncomfortable but I guess it's because it's my first PDA.

But I did like the fact that he is proud to have me, and doesn't mind sharing this news to everyone.

Xander and Cole joins us, and they both congratulate Jacob well in there own way, the way being smacking him and laughing. Xander looks at me and smiles, he was congratulating me as well in his own way.

Both of them are happy for us, specially for Jacob.

But I can't say the same about all the girls of our school. I am sure They are already plotting ways to separate us, But I know they won't be able to.

The whole day gets over pretty quickly, I actually enjoyed my day 1 of being his girlfriend. Jacob was there for we throughout the day, and kept on flirting with me and making me laugh.

The friend I made yesterday again helped me out, so I decided to tell her to join us for lunch. Which I guess was not a good decision considering Cole and Xander's reactions.

But nonetheless they got over it.

She is actually great, she is rich but doesn't like to show it, she is actually very kind and funny.

During the entire lunch, Taylor and Cole kept on pulling each other's leg by insulting one another with jokes.

I think I saw some kind of a connection between the two of them.

Anyways when she got to know about the whole teaching deal, she also got interested and became a part of it, as she is also unable to study on her own. To which I didn't mind at all and neither did the guys, well expect Cole.

—————-

Xander's pov

When I found out that Jacob likes Bella, I felt hurt and betrayed for some reason.

I guess I have feelings for her as well.

But I also know for a fact that he'll make her more happy than Me.

He is someone who is loyal, responsible, caring, and not scared of commitment. She deserves a person like him. Who'll look after her always.

When he told us that he asked her out on a date, I kind of wished that she'll say no. But she didn't. Which made me jealous, hurt.

I decided to go back to my old lifestyle which involved not getting attached to any girl. It's actually the best option for everyone.

That's the reason why I hooked up with Madison yesterday. I wanted to forget about Bella because now she is dating my best friend.

I can never ever hurt Jacob. He is like a brother to me, and now that Bella is his girlfriend, I'll try to forget, and stop thinking about her.

But even with all these feelings, I am truly happy for Jacob. He is a guy who doesn't play with other people's feelings, and actually wanted a serious relationship. And I do think that they'll make this work.

Though it did hurt to see them together, kissing, holding hands, when I could've been there with her instead.

But I have decided to hide my feelings for her, and be happy in my best friend's happiness.

————————————
Hope you liked it💕

————————————Hope you liked it💕