Chapter 65

I woke up by the sunlight coming through the curtains and by the feeling of a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes and found the most beautiful and breathtaking creature lying next to me. His messy curly hair had some lock falling into his beautiful emeral eyes that were now closed. He was asleep. His chest was moving slowly, up and down. Harry looks like an angel when he sleeps. How someone who looked so beautiful and perfect could be so evil. A demon.

"You know it's rude to stare at people while they're sleeping, angel?" Harry said in a husky voice. I've never heard his morning voice until now and I must say that this was the sound I wanted to wake up every morning.

"I'm not staring; I was looking." I said, giggling. "And you're not sleeping if you know I was looking at you."

"Touché, belle." He rolled over and got on top of me, making me laughed. "Bounjour." The curly haired guy leaned closer to me and placed a soft kiss on my lips, which lasted more than I expected. 

"Good morning." I said, between laughs.

"How are you feeling?" 

"A little sore, to be honest." I felt my cheeks turning red and I looked down. Ok, I'm naked in bed with Harry after making love, and I still blush. It's official; I'm never going to change. 

"I'll bring you breakfast to bed then. Wait here." He gave me a quick kiss and got out of bed. I blushed way too hard when his naked body was in front of me. I looked away and covered myself with the sheets. "What? You don't like the view, angel?" He cheekily said. 

"Oh my God, stop!" I said. "You're making me blush." I heard him laughing and all of sudden the sheets were pulled out, leaving me exposed. I tried to cover myself up with the pillow but Harry was faster and threw it away; I had to cover with my arms.

"Oh, come on angel." He smirked. "You have a pretty good view, now let me have one."

I shook my head and could still feel my cheeks burning. "Go get breakfast."

"I rather have you for breakfast."

"HARRY!" I covered my face. 

"Ok, ok." He laughed. "I'll be back in a bit."

When he closed the door I made sure he had gone to the kitchen, and once I did the first thing I needed to do was putting some clothes on. I went to the bathroom and put my underwear on and in the rush I didn't notice that I had grabbed Harry's t-shirt and not my shirt. Oh well. I hope he doesn't mind. I put his t-shirt on and the smell of his cologne was all over me; I couldn't help but smile. Of course his t-shirt didn't fit me, it was huge but I liked oversized clothes so I didn't mind.

When I got out of the bathroom, Harry was already there, with his underwear on, laying in bed with a tray with a variety of food for breakfast. His eyes were locked on me. "You're wearing my shirt." He said, smirking.

"I can-"

"No." Harry cut me off. "I like how it looks on you. You can keep it."

"You sure?"

"I want you to."

Harry smiled and made me a sign for me to come closer; I did. Once in front of him, he put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer, placing me on top of him. "Harry." I chuckled when his lips started to leave a trail of wet kisses on my neck. "I'm hungry. Let's eat breakfast, please."

"Alright, alright." He said, giving a last kiss. 

We sat on bed and Harry put the tray between us. It had bread, orange juice, a variety of fruits, jam and oh my God. "Is that chocolate milk and a chocolate muffin?" I asked, trying to contain my happiness. God I just really love chocolate.