Chapter 62-63

Naming War

“Yes Ye~s, I’m your Grandma~♪”

“Aaauu~”

Mother was holding my newborn boy and making noises I’ve never heard her make before. It seems it’s true that grandchildren make grandparents go crazy.

“Fufu… she’s energetically drinking.”

In the opposite direction, Sasha was breastfeeding our newborn girl. Since it’s been a while since I’ve seen her bare breasts, various things came to mind, but somehow, seeing Sasha as the perfect representation of motherhood kept me calm.

“Father, are you okay?”

Hearing Laurier’s worried voice, I turned to look at her. What a blunder. Causing Laurier to worry is not okay. Putting on a smile, I patted Laurier’s head to reassure her.

“Sorry, I’m all right. Thank you, Laurier.”

“Yeah!”

“Ehehe…” Laurier laughed with a joyful smile. With that, though, I sensed a somewhat familiar, envious gaze behind me and turned to see Sasha staring at me with a slight pout. Sensing a subdued desire from her, I drew close to Sasha and whispered in her ear.

“You know, Sasha, I’m feeling a little envious of our child there. Is it okay if I act a little spoiled later, too?”

“…!? Y- Yesh…”

Sasha’s face turned red. What a cute reaction despite already being a mother of three. Yet, before I could tease her further, Mother spoke.

“By the way, what names did you decide upon for these two?”

“We’ve thought of some, but… surely, Mother and Father must have some ideas, too. Won’t you tell us them?”

“Certainly. My husband thinks the boy should be ‘Legend’ and the girl should be ‘Mary’. I, on the other hand, think the boy should be ‘Gold’ and the girl should be ‘Summer’.”

Somehow, both boy names were brilliantly grandiose… Is this what people mean when they talk about unconventional baby names?

“Sasha, what do you think?”

“M- Me? Uhm… I’ll let my Lord decide.”

“Laurier?”