37

Ryden felt thankful yet at the same time—He was scared. He didn't know that pink moon will have that certain effect on everyone.

He was standing in front of the silent street—with the man who attempted to kill him with a scythe and now acting like some lover as he rubbed his cheek on Ryden's palm.

"Ah, What's your name?"

Ryden asks, This man—He's like the four—He thought. He realize that they almost kill him but he forgive those men because he feel like to, He have this connection to the four men.

And he also feel the same to this green-haired man in front of him.

"Ah, I'm Aries Siliman, What about you? What your name,dear?"

Aries asks the startled boy who heard the word 'door' He turn flustered for a minute as he avoid the man's gaze.

"Hmm, I'm Ryden Miller.."

Ryden mumble, making Aries smile widely—He wanted to kiss him but—He don't want to frighten the guy anymore so he hold himself back.

It didn't pass through his eyes to see four marks on every part of the boy—It's four marks. He feel pissed but surprise at the same time that this guy bear four marks.

Ryden was suddenly alerted to the fact that He has forgotten to go home already, He look up at Aries.

"Ah! I need to go!"

Ryden frantically exclaimed, He remove Aries grasps on him as he turn around and run away.

Aries was in daze to realize that Ryden just run away from him again.

When Aries realize the guy just disappeared. He smiled. It's okay for him since he already marked the boy, It would be easy for Aries to find him again.

"Ryden, Ryden.."

He happily hum as He started walking back to the garden—disappearing like a smoke in the air.

Ryden finally got home to see a mad morpheus who turn into a large blaze of fire as it try to lunge at the poor Ryden.

"Wah, Sorry Morpheus, I will never go out again without your permission."

Ryden apologize to the mad blue ball that flies through the air—He felt guilty but he was also scared that Alistair was already there.

"Where did you go, Ryden?"

Ryden turn around to see the standing Vincent Alistair who's wearing a black suit. He feel nervous when he see how empty those golden eyes can be.

Alistair walk toward his way as he lean down, touching Ryden's neck to see those mark.

"Spirit.."

He whispered as he studied the 5th mark of Ryden. Spirits and Gods never get along—what a surprise—He thought.

And base by the mark that the spirits made—He recognize who made this mark—It's Aries, The spirit of Albiflora. Spirit that guard the garden.

He gritted his teeth in annoyance—The two of them never get along. He wanted to kill everyone already but He don't want to scare Ryden's.

They never know that—If Ryden was hurting, The five of them is also hurting. Their bond is too strong that Ryden never knows.

"Hnggh.."

Ryden whined as he lean his head on Alistair's chest—He suddenly feel nauseous out of nowhere.

"What's wrong love? Are you dizzy?"

Alistair asks the nauseous boy—He wrap his arm around his waist as he look down at the fogged boy—Then, Ryden lost his conscious making Alistair panic as he carry the boy in his arm as he strode toward his room.

It didn't pass through Alistair eyes to see all the marks is glowing—From Ryden's left and right hand, abdomen, forehead and neck.

"You are a one phenomenal person, Love.."

He said to himself as he walk toward to his kitchen to fetch some water and snacks once the boy finally awake.