Chapter Twenty-Four

Chaeyoung's PoV

When I arrived in the building with manager unnie, we went straight to Pd-nim's office as he said that he wanted to talk to me. As we got there, I didn't expect that I would see that disgusting man again. He was there, sitting in front of Pd-nim, and beside him is another guy wearing a suit.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU REALLY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COME BACK HERE!" I don't care anymore what else will I say or what will I do. I just want to punch him in the face as I remember again what he did to Y/N.

"Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung, stop!" Pd-nim and Manager unnie said while Manager unnie stops me from getting into him. I saw the other guy protect that bastard as if his life is on the verge of danger.

FUCKING COWARD!

"Why are you stopping me? You should be stopping that old guy instead!"

"Chaeyoung, calm down. We're going to talk about this peacefully."

"PEACEFULLY?! Are you out of your mind?! That pervert took advantage of my sister!"

"That's absurd, my client is innocent until proven guilty." said the other guy.

I frowned as I heard what he said.

"Client?"

"Yes, I am here because Mr. Kim wants to file a complaint against you, Ms. Son. He said in his statement that he was just doing his job when you came to him and attacked him. We have here the evidence." He said as he handed me a paper but I didn't take it. I looked at that jerk and saw him remove his sunglasses revealing his black eye.

I clicked my tongue in disbelief as I shake my head.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Of all the people who did something unforgivable, you were the only one who came here so prepared. What is this? your lawyer? After what you did to my sister, do you think that's the only thing I could give you?"

"Chaeyoung, please stop for a second."

"He sexually harassed my sister! How can I stop knowing this bastard has the audacity to turn the story?!" I said to Pd-nim.

"Listen here, you shit, you wanna sue me? Go on, I'm not scared. We both know that before you left this building, you don't have that on your ugly face! Which is something I regret, because if only I wasn't in the right mind, I wouldn't let you step out of this building even if it means losing my career!"

"Is that true, Mr. Kim?" Pd-nim asked.

"I've been working with you, Mr. Park. Not in my entire career, has someone complained about me! That girl is obviously lying! In the first place, she shouldn't be there, she's making up some story!"

"That's not entirely true. I didn't see that black eye on you when you left the building. And after you left, I sent home Chaeyoung and Y/N back to the dorm." Manager unnie said.

"Well, if that's the case, then we have our witness. If you wish to continue this then I have to protect my artist." Pd-nim said.

"This is unbelievable! I am the victim here!" He said as he left with his lawyer.

As it's just the three of us, I looked at Pd-nim.

"Don't tell me you'll let him get away with this. I know I am not Y/N's legal guardian in public eyes but I am her sister. I let you put her in this industry because you promised that you'll be going to protect her. She's still your sister's daughter."

"I know, Chaeyoung. You don't have to remind me."

"Then why did you let him get away? He should be in jail now!"

"Chaeyoung, I'm just doing what I promised. I am protecting my niece."

"Protect? How?!"

"Look, I already called this on our lawyer, and he's already working on this. But there are consequences, you know how focused is the media on us. If we let this out, Y/N's identity will be revealed. And I am not worried about everyone finding out she's working here, but I am more worried about what will be the effect on her as she's the victim."

I sat down and I brushed my hands on my face.

"Can't you do anything about that?"

"I'm trying. Also, I didn't expect him to come up here with a lawyer. That's why I called you because he's pinning you here."

"I told you, I didn't do that."

"I know, which is why we need to prove your innocence in case he will continue filing a case against you. We have our witness, and also, we have evidence, there are cameras around the building, we use it against them."

"How about what he did to Y/N?"

"Again, I told you, we have cameras around the building. So far our problem is how we are going to finish this without coming out in the public."

"Please do whatever it takes to put that man behind bars and protect Y/N's identity."

"I will, Chaeyoung. I will."

__________________________

Jihyo's PoV

We are now in the dining area and we are about to eat when Nayeon walked in carrying the tray and it seemed like Y/N didn't even move her food a little. I was about to leave my seat when Y/N also walked in making us all look at her.

"Y/N wants to eat with us. So, here." Nayeon said as she put down the tray on the table.

"It's fine, right?" Y/N asked which made me smile.

"Yes, of course, take a seat here," I said as I pat the empty seat beside me.

Nayeon also went to her seat and we all looked at each other.

"Let's eat now before the food gets cold," Nayeon said as she signaled us.

Just with that, we started to operate again like a machine. Jeongyeon teases Momo, Sana spilling the food, and Mina and Tzuyu who are just watching while eating... I looked at Nayeon and saw her looking at Y/N who was secretly laughing at Momo. Just like how she needs to feel, a moment where she feels safe and calm.

"Who wants to help me clean up the dishes later?" I said making the girls stop.

"I remember I have to feed my pet fish," Sana said.

"Since when have you got a pet?" Nayeon said.

"Yesterday, I bought it while we were in the mall."

"Tzuyu, I heard today is the release of the series that we've been waiting for."

"Right, we can't miss that," Tzuyu said to Mina. Which made me look at Nayeon, Momo, and Jeongyeon.

"Oops, Momo and I just cooked," Jeongyeon said.

"I can help you, unnie." Y/N volunteer.

"Oh no, you should be rest-" Nayeon looked at me and just signaled me to accept Y/N's offer.

I looked at Y/N and sighed,

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm, it's pretty okay with me." She said she hummed.

"Okay then."

"Great, why not we set the living room again and watched the show that Mina and Tzuyu's talking about?" Nayeon suggested.

"That sounds fun."-Sana.

"As long as we all gonna be watching the whole film, then it's fun," Y/N said which made Tzuyu and Mina laugh following me and the other girls.