11| Forever Thing

I know you love fuckin' me I can tell by the way you in love with meYou can't get enough of me, yeahWell, I guess it's lookin' like you stuck with me

I can tell by the way you in love with me
You can't get enough of me, yeah
Well, I guess it's lookin' like you stuck with me.

Kierra gasped at Ermias warm tongue running down her clit, she grabbed the sheets and curled her toes with her back arched feeling yet another orgasm brewing.

"Babbbby" moaning loudly Kierra's body shook from the strong orgasm shooting through her body.

"Put ya legs up"

Ermias sternly commanded her, with shaking legs she lifted both up to the ceiling opening them wide. Jhené Aiko's voice echoed through the surround sound in the hotel suite setting the mood for the newly engaged couple.

Kierra sucked in a deep breath at her fiancé plunging inside of her for the third time, the feeling always felt brand new and surprising.

"Your dick feels so good" Ermias was motivated by her compliments to his sex game picking up the pace, with no protection between them it was hard for him to last with the way her pussy gripped him tightly with every stroke.

The once shy and nervous Kierra was now in the bed giving her man all she had with all the confidence in the world, she looked him dead in the eyes while rubbing her breast seductively.

"You love me?" Ermias asked through his rough strokes, only getting a nod he slipped out of her and rammed himself back in making her cry out in pleasure "Say you love me"

"I-I"

"You what?"

Kierra's legs were pushed back by her head and her eyes rolled back feeling another orgasm sneaking up on her.

"I love youuuuu"

A gushing sound came from below from the mixture of deep strokes and squirt flying out, Kierra closed her eyes feeling a few tears slip down the side of her face, Ermias pulled out hovering over here

"Key what's wrong? Why you crying? I hurt you?"

His voice sounded panicky, Kierra shook her head letting more tears fall. She hadn't had anyone make love to her the way he was doing.

"I'm okay"

"Why you crying?"

The last thing she wanted to do was ruin the mood, she sat up kissing his lips.

" You giving it to me so good I cried over it"

Ermias laughed shaking his head pushing her back lightly on the pillows sliding back inside of her with ease.