Windkeeper.

A/N: I just need you guys to know A, how much I love you, and B, how much I love this song. Enjoy!!!

We're in London again... We're in London again, and I'm sick as can be. I didn't get sick until we got here... The second day to be exact. I felt awful then, and I feel awful now too. I don't know what it is, maybe the lack of sleep because of jet lag, or the constant moving the past few weeks. Harry and I along with the rest of the team has been moving non stop to get the album on track to drop next month.

Sign Of The Times drops in two days. I'm excited for it... More than excited because even though it's not my song, it's still kind of my song... Normally when I sell my music like this I'm never made aware of when it's going to be released. I just see it on the charts one day.

    One of the weirdest parts of all of this was a meeting with Jeff. Harry, Jeff, and Harry's publicist about Harry and I. We had to talk about us being seen together, the fact that it's already spread in rumors about us being together, us dating. How we're going to gp about it, if we want to be kept in the shadows, or what we want to do. Harry and I both agreed that we'll be kept hidden from the public eye when we can but if we're seen out together then it's nothing to worry about. It's odd knowing that there's hundreds, and thousands of people looking me up, following me on instagram just because my name is tied to his now...

I would be afraid that people would think badly of me because of it, they'd think that I only got this job because of him, but no one can think that... They can't because they're going to hear my songs, they're going to see all the other music I wrote... They can't take that away from me so I'm not worried about it. Harry's also talked to me about it too, so has Mitch, and Easton.

Sandy is just too proud to even think straight. She's heard some of it, and she said she can't wait to hear it all. She's got Bowie now, and though she likes to pretend he annoys her, she loves Bowie like her own now, and Bowie loves staying the night at auntie Sandy's house too.

"Baaabbbbyyyy." I sit up on the bed, and turn over my shoulder, looking back to the door.

"Buuuubbbsss." I call out, and cough into my arm, groaning out. He walks through the door, and gives me a sympathetic look.

"Are you sure you don't need to go to the doctor?" He asks, coming forward, and I shake my head.

"I'm fine... It's just a cold, it'll be gone soon." I throw myself back on the bed. "And you shouldn't be getting this close to me, we have to go to-"

"Abbey Road today.. I know. Trust me I know, but I'm not going to get sick... But I'm worried about you love, I don't want it to get worse." He gives me a soft look, and I shake my head.

"I'll be fine. I promise. I need to get ready though..." I push myself up, and he picks me up from the bed, carrying me honeymoon style to the bathroom. I laugh wildly, and he smiles, carrying me with ease.

"Baby you're burning up.." He mumbles, his hands touching my skin as he sits me on the edge of the tub.

"Harry Styles, if you don't stop worrying you're going to get sick just from that alone. I'm FINE..." I push my words, and he crouches down in front of me.

"Well you're not acting fine... You're not yourself.." He tells me. "Is there something else wrong?" He asks, and I shrug.

"It's odd that this is all coming to an end.. The album and everything. It's like.. What comes next... One of my biggest fears, but biggest dreams was working with an artist, actually working with an artist, helping with every aspect of an album but I couldn't bring myself to do it... and now.. Now I have, and... and it just scares me." I tell him honestly, and he places his hands on my knees, craning his neck so I look into his eyes instead of down to my hands.