8: connection

"Jeongguk" 

"jeongguk"

"JEON!" Yoongi shouted throwing a knife at the devil that was sitting in his throne staring into the distance. 

as soon the knife went through the air Jeongguks hand snapped up and catched the knife before it could pierce through his face. slowly his head turning to the white haired demon with a dark stare.

"you got the guts to throw that to me... want me to stab it in your heart?" Jeongguk spoke slowly, making sure each word was catched by the demon's ears. 

"who knows" yoongi said squinting his eyes. jeongguk threw the knife unexpectedly giving yoongi a cut in  his shoulder.

"too slow" the devil said and grinned.

"fuck you" yoongi said looking at the blood comming from his arm.

"what do you want?" jeongguk said leaning back in his chair.

"you were not responding nor moving, i was wondering what the hell is wrong with you?" yoongi said walking up the stairs to get closer. 

"hm" jeongguk hummed as a answer and looked back into the distance. he wasnt going to tell what was wrong. becasue it was something that distracted him from doing his daily activities.

a strong pull towards the thing in his basement. the sting in his heart he felt every now and then. he knew it. but he hated it. he wasnt going to feed this feeling. he was trying to ignore it by staying away from the little dangerous creature.

becasue it was a angel and jeongguk wasnt going to accept a angel.

never

"so...what are you thinking?" yoongi asked wanting to have a answer.

"nothing that concerns you, leave me be"jeongguk said his red eyes looking at yoongi.

"fine" yoongi took his leave and as soon he was out of sight jeongguk stood up. he had to release some anger that was starting to boil inside of him.

Taehyung sat in the basement Jimin was sitting in front of him. they were again playing chess wich taehyung still tried to learn and get better to beat Jimin.

"can i....do...this?" Taehyung asked holding the horse piece he wanted to move. his voice was soft and his words were slow. he had trouble speaking as he was quickly out of breath from even the slightest activity.

"you can" jimin answered. he looked at taehyungs legs were the chains were attached to. his ankles were bruised from the chunky iron.

"i can.. take those off if you want" Jimin said. he knew taehyung was hurting all the time, and he didnt think he needed more by having the chains around his ankle. it not like taehyung could escape in that condition.

"yes....please" Taehyung said and got off his legs wich he was sitting on. placing them near Jimin. the demon took a hold of the chains and broke them.

"so, that must be better" Jimin smiled shortly to make the angel feel at ease.

"thank....you" taehyung said and smiled. but he didnt hold it for long as his eyes got heavy and he released a long breath. "tired.." he mumbled.

"i know. lets stop, i will see if i can get you something" jimin said, he didnt particulairy liked angels, but he also didnt hate them, he was more neutral. and this angel.. he liked him. he was kind and wasnt anywhere troubling. Jimin tried his best to keep his health stable, but he was quickly going backwards. 

Jimin didnt get a response as taehyung was already sleeping. He sighed and left the angel to find something to eat for him.

-