chapter 7

(A/N Heyoooo its been a while right? Do you miss me? Nehhh i don't think you do. Now off to the story!)

Its been a week since then. The capture targets do their best to avoid the heroin which is really doing well. They decided to stop being an ignorant and observe the heroin every move. While the heroin (Suzie) mistaken their actions by thinking that they fell for her really hard that they keep looking at her.

The thing that confused her is that, whenever she come to them, they will say that they are busy and couldn't accompany her which made her really annoyed. So she release her frustration out by beating up the villain a.k.a Akira. Of course she wasn't the one that did it, she hired the bullies to beat up Akira and seeing him in his pitiful situation is enough to satisfied her.

Suzie's POV

Hahaha seeing that pitiful Akira is really satisfying. I can't believe his role is a villain. He's more like a mob character to me. Destined to die uselessly, like other people. Pathetic.

Haa~ i really love this face! Cute, innocent and beautiful. Nobody will suspect me. There will always be someone that willing to do all the works while i don't need to dirty my hands.

Now for my introduction, My name is Riana Queen, and yes, I'm reincarnated as a heroine. I'm very lucky~.

Ever since I've been borned, I will get everything i want. EVERYTHING. I only need to say the magic words and tadaaa! Its here. Everyone admire me for my beauty and innocence. There even many handsome and rich man asked me to become their bride.

That is until that stupid, jealous maid of mine make me drunk! Not only that! She even make arranged to gang rape me! Did it work? Of course not!

My parents found my location and save before i got touch while the maid got torturous to death. Huehue I am very lucky~

But when I woke up, I was inside this commoner body! Turns out, my fiancee kill me when we are in our date! Urghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Then i realized that this is the famous otome game, "The One And Only". I did played it but its very borinngggggg. Maybe those people got hit by their head to think that this game is really good. Hump! Waste of time! Its not even worth the second in my life!

What is stupid is that, all the capture targets easily fall in love with me at the first sight! Well then, no need to use my precious energy. While that is done, all i need to do is take care of the villain.

The moment i saw him i really want to laugh. He looks really pale, feminine and disgustingly ugly. So this is the guy that will scheme against me? Haha what a joke.

I approach him and threatened him to work for me and if he ever betrayed me, i just need to say that he wronged me. They would easily believe me with my kind and innocent act.

Everything is really easy.

Then the capture targets suddenly avoid me! What is wrong with them! I even gave them my best smile!

Well then, I just need to do plan B.

End of Suzie's POV

It is now lessons time where everyone inside their classes, that is except for class 1-A and 2-A.

Class 1-A consist of two of the capture targets(Daichi and Hikaru), the heroine(Suzie) and our beautiful, cute and innocent little villain, Akiraaaa! While class 2-A consist of three of the capture targets(makoto, edward and ken)

They have the same class of the day, that is battle. Actually the teachers decided to make a spar of first year and second year to see their strength. Every students will spar with their partner that is chosen by the teacher. The winner will be given full marks while the loser will be given homeworks.

Suzie, Edward and Hikaru wins as they fight againts the unnamed characters. It is now a spar between Daichi and Ken. The students really want to know who will win including the teachers, but they also worried about the amount of destruction that they will caused so the teachers put on a barrier around them to keep other students safe and reduce the amount of destruction.

Both Daichi and Ken stand in front of each other. Everyone knew that both of them keep fighting each other whether its because they really couldn't get along or they have opposite magic.

(A/N Ken have fire, earth and air while Daichi have water, earth and lightning)

Even so, they still friends. Probably because both of them have earth magic, who know?

"Heh, finally the day where i will beat you"-daichi

"Don't get cocky. Just because you're a first year doesn't mean that i will go easy on you"-ken

"Then let's see who is the best!"-Daichi

After Daichi said that, he immediately use his earth magic to make spikes. Ken use his air magic to jump higher to avoid getting injured by the spikes, then he use his fire magic to make a fire balls and threw all of them at Daichi at once.

Daichi smirk and use his water magic to make water shield and the fire balls disappear.

"Do you forget that I have water magic Ken?"-Daichi

Ken tsked. He use his air magic to create an air spears and once again, threw it at Daichi. Daichi saw this coming and dodge all of them but manage to get few scratches.

Daichi then decided to use his lightning magic and attack by making a thunder rain. The clouds become dark and lots of thunders attacking Zen as he quickly dodge.

Ken is clearly disadvantage against Daichi but he refused to lose to him. He still have his pride and losing to a first year is really humiliating.

(A/N yeahhh I'm sucks at writing fighting scene so let's just time skip because I'm sure if i continue, it will probably take about two chapters)

Time skip

The fight ended with Ken as a winner and keep his pride. Ken smirk to Daichi as his eyed twitch in annoyance. With that, both of them return to their previous spot.

It is now Akira's turn against Kataru. The capture targets start to pay full attention to him, knowing that they will finally knew what Akira's magics is.

(A/N Kataru is just a mob character. His magic will be ice and lightning)

Akira and Kataru stood in front of each other. Akira have a stoic face up while Kataru is smirking.

Then Kataru attack first by forming an ice bow and shot the ice arrows. The ice arrows is moving very fast towards Akira but he seem unfazed as he just stood there.

Akira lift up his palm and the ice arrows stop right in front of his face which make everyone shocked. Then the arrows turn around and made their way to Kataru. Kataru that was shocked a moment ago, saw the arrows coming towarda him, quickly dodge. He got a few scratches on.

The action that Akira do after that startled everyone.