Episode 15 - The Full Story

Y/N: Well where do I begin? *sighs* Here's the full story.

~Beach City: Nine Years Ago~

It was a beautiful day in Beach City, the waves were calm and the seagulls flew high in the sky as the ocean breeze blew through the town. Y/N runs down the streets holding tupperware filled with food. He waves to everyone he sees before running up the car wash driveway to see Mr.Universe washing his van.

Y/N: *waves* Hi Mr.Universe!

Greg: *Looks from his van and waves* hey kiddo! How are ya?

Y/N: I'm doing amazing! Here! *hands him the tuppereware* Mom wanted you to have this!

Greg: *looks at it with starry eyes* It wouldn't happen to be her famous cooking would it?

Y/N: *laughs* Maybe~

Greg: *opens it and sniffs* Oh it smells soooooo goooood!

Y/N: *shrugs* That's mom's cooking for ya!

Greg: *ruffles Y/N's hair* Thanks, kid! *Y/N laughs* Y'know, you gotta hang out with Steven sometime! You two would get along great.

Y/N: Maybe later, I gotta get back home, mom and dad are waiting for me!

Greg: *a concerned look grows on his face* Oh are you sure?

Y/N: *rubs the back of his head* Yeeaahhh.

Greg: *sighs* Well alright, just be safe.

Y/N: *he waves and begins to run* I will Mr.Universe, bye!

Greg: *waves* Bye kiddo!

Y/N runs through the town passing multiple houses until he nears the edge of town. He walks up the driveway of his home and opens the front door and closes it behind him.

Y/N: Mom? Dad?

Mom: *peeks out from kitchen* Hi sweetie!

Y/N: Hi mom! *he runs up to her and the two hug* Mr.Universe loved the food!

Mom: *smiles* I knew he would.

Y/N looks up confused seeing her eye bruised and swollen.

Y/N: Mom? What up with your eye?

Mom: O-Oh I, *she covers her eye with her hand* fell while you were out...

Y/N: *hugs her tighter* Again?

Mom: Yeah..but I'm okay. I promise.

Y/N: A-alright, but you gotta be careful next time. *he pulls away* Where's dad?

Mom: He's upstairs but he doesn't wan-

Y/N: *begins to run upstairs* I'm gonna go say hi!

Mom: Y/N wait!

Y/N runs upstairs calling for his dad but there's no response. He knocks on the bathroom door but no reply then playfully puts his hand to his chin and thinks of where he could be. He walks to his parent's bedroom door and opens it but is met with a slap to the face. Y/N holds his cheek and looks up seeing his dad. "He wreaks of booze again."

Dad: What did I fucking tell you about knocking before entering!?

Y/N: *tears swell in his eyes* I-I'm sorry sir...

Dad: *sighs and rubs his eyes* Whatever, just go downstairs and tell your mom I'm hungry.

Y/N: A-Alright...

Y/N sulks his way downstairs holding his now bruised cheek in his hand. He walks into the kitchen seeing his mom drinking something. She notices him and quickly hides the bottle of vodka behind her on the counter.