T W E N T Y- E I G H T

Seth Salvatore

" And, that my man was how your wife got you the answer you need. " Brandon said slamming his laptop shut.

We were sitting in my office discussing business and drinking. It felt great to be back. I had just been released from the doctors a few days back and was allowed to leave the house again by my wife today. I had to say that she did a great job running the place. The papers work were even more organized than ever before.

Brandon had shown me the clip of Alana torturing Ben and his daughter. And, man did she look hot as fuck while she was at it. Watching her walking around the room with deadly weapons swirling in her hands liked that was such a turn on.

" Again. Where did my father find her? That woman is incredible. " I grinned taking a sip of my scotch.

I felt like I hit the jackpot marrying her. The woman was perfect in every ways from her goddess looks to her personality. She had managed to hold me captive and now tied me to her completely with our child, not that I minded though.

" Whipped. " Brandon grumbled under his breath.

I raised an eyebrow at him daring him to continue making fun of me. But, the boy knew who he was messing with so he gulped and shut up.

" So Russian ? " I said taking a deep breath.

" What are we going to do? Do you have a plan? " he asked leaning toward the desk.

" You bet I do. Alana's and our child life are my biggest weakness right now, they will be the main target. Fortunately, no one has known about the baby yet. " I said clutching the scotch glass in my hand.

If they found out about the life growing inside of my wife, there would be even more danger coming her way. The thought of them touching my family boiled my blood so before those fucking Russian got to them I would have to destroy each and everyone of the bastards first.

" Your wife is smart enough to hide her pregnancy. But, I doubt that they won't find out, eventually the news will break, don't you think? " Brandon asked.

" Not if I kill each and everyone of them first. No one messes with my wife and my child. " my grip on the glass tightened shattering it into pieces.

Brandon swallowed looking at now bloody hand as the glass cut deep into it. Alana was going to throw a rant about this.

" The plan will start later today. I'm going home now, Alana has been left alone for too long. Also tell someone to clean up this mess. " I said rosing out of my chair.

" Wait. Aren't you going to tell me this plan of yours? " Brandon asked stopping me in my track.

" Not now, Brandon. " I said before stalking out of the room.

I drove like a mad man to the estate not liking the idea that my wife was alone even if she had bodyguards hanging around her all the time. We might not be the normal husband and wife but I did care for her so protecting her was my main priority.

I parked the car and looked around the property eyeing our new security system. I had put more men around and inside the estate, more security cameras and more coded gates which only insiders knew about. People would not go in or near the estate without my permission.

The last break in was no technical mistake, there had to be a fucking traitor, an insider to be exact. I trusted my security team there were no way intruders could get in without helps.

" You're back. " a pale looking Alana greeted as I walked into the living room.

She was sitting on the couch with Noel and Dean standing on both of her sides. All kind of fruits and juice were scattered over the glass table, a sight of this would give my mother a stroke because according to her no one should brought food into her living room especially not on her luxurious table.