•⊱•••• 49 ••••⊰•

: MATURE CONTENT WARNING :

You know whats about to happen
(I hope) 

So if you're a soft stan you should skip.

.You have been warned.

Yunho couldn't help but sprint to the kitchen to drop the fondue set on the bench and then zoom all the way back to San. Being apart from San even for a second was like a knife through his heart. San was his and his alone, and Yunho was twitching at the thought of showing San that he was just as equally the olders.

He'd dreamt about San in his weak moments, in the times where he had tried to move on with someone new, but had ended up crawling back to the mirage of San he kept in his mind. Those dreams were wild, erotic, they were the place where his heart truly took over his logical thought and sent his body soaring to extraterrestrial heights.

Yunho could feel his body burning in anticipation and he didn't want anything to ruin what was about to happen. He'd already put his phone on silent ages ago, and he didn't want San's dog getting sick from licking traces of chocolate that were left from the fondue pot that had fallen on the floor. Yunho was eliminating all potentially interfering factors.

San was absolute perfection standing there in those tight blue jeans, his skin was crisp and toned, and the lines that led down to every man's most treasured bodily possession were peaking just above his hem line, as if inviting Yunho to trace his finger all the way down to his hard cock.

Yunho couldn't wait to rip off and complete San's natural look. If his top half was this dazzling and he was sure his lower half would be even better.

Yunho closed the distance sweeping San off the floor and up into his arms.

San giggled, making Yunho's heart skip a beat and Yunho embraced him closer.

Yunho walked with large strides into San's room, kicking the door closed behind him so San's perverted dog couldn't watch.

This private show was for Yunho and San alone.

Yunho backed San up, pushing the smaller until the his legs hit the bed and he sat down on his soft sheets.

Yunho was understanding his role now. San was dominate but he was also willing to give into guilty pleasures and everything in that adorable dimpled smile screamed at Yunho to break him until he was boneless.

Just like he'd always dreamed and always secretly wanted he was finally after all these years going to lose his virginity with San, his Sanshine.

Yunho opened his bag, ripped open the box and tossed a condom on the bed, hoping San could take a hint.

San smiled and sat up on the edge of the bed and signalled Yunho over to stand in front of him.

Yunho stood up and stopped directly in front of San like he had instructed. Yunho felt like he was under a spell as he looked down at San while he pulled open the button that held his pants together and then slowly pulled the zip down that was just bellow.

San looked back up at Yunho "You ready?" He asked

Yunho nodded through his heavenly haze, and with that San pulled his pants and boxers down, a rush of air hitting his body.

San then ripped the condom open with his teeth and Yunho gasped as San took his cock in petite hands, rolling the rubber on with ease. Yunho practically lost his mind as San's handled him, Yunho felt like his eyes were glazing over.