39

•RYDEN•

"Here"

She pointed at my forehead—It suddenly glow, I can see a star engraved on my forehead.

"This is Vincent Alistair's mark. The mark of a God claiming you as his spouse."

I gasped. That's why he always kiss my forehead—that dummy!

"Here, on this one, This is Johann Yan's mark. The mark of incubus."

She lifted up my shirt and pull down my short a little bit as I see a heart shaped mark on my abdomen.

"The reason of that mark is same with Vincent."

She explained as she took my left hand—I see a white feather marked on my hand.

"Night Atris, The fallen angel, you are one heaven unlucky guy."

She said—I noticed that Stella was glaring at me—I gasped when I realize that her eyes has blindfold covering it.

Then my right hand—I see a cross with red circle around it.

"The witch, Ezekiel Forrester. That man is amazing, He once make a potion that make you never feel hungry again and I tried it once. Now, I can't taste my food anymore."

She said like it was just a simple thing—I didn't know how powerful these men are, except for Johann because he told me that he was an Incubus.

Tesalonica hold my neck as she caress the right side—I see in the reflection a green glowing leaf that were planted on my neck.

"Lastly, Aries Siliman, A Spirit, Younger than me in five hundred thousand years. He is now, your husband."

She said as she let go of me, She also let go of Stella who was angrily gripping on her spear.

"But all of them are your husband already, By those marks, You better prepare, haha, but you know, I didn't throw you here just for that."

She said and then—everything shifted. The whole white place turn into a bedroom—This bedroom..It seems familiar to me.

"I, Tesalonica, made a deal with a God, In exchange for the soul of three heathen that continue to die, until now. No one knows where they are. But clearly, I am here to let you know a simple one thing."

She explained as a paper appear out of nowhere—I grasp it as I look down at the paper.

AVOID GETTING BRAINWASHED.

"What does it say? I really can't read it because it show nothing."

Tesalonica asked but I shook my head—Maybe there's a reason why I cannot tell her or let her know.

"Ah, would you look at that."

Tesalonica hummed as I look up to see a flying blue ball—Morpheus!

"Morpheus!"

I called out—I was forgetting that this was a dream—or maybe a reality.

'Glad to see you, Tesalonica, Master Alistair wanted to fetch Ryden, Already."

The ball said and Tesalonica nodded her head—I feel like floating once again as I close my eyes.

"Ah Ryden!"

I opened my eyes to see Alistair and Ezekiel and—Aries? What is he doing here?

"You died for almost ten minutes, I'm terrified."

Ezekiel cried as he kissed my right hand—The hand that he marked.

"Ryden, Oh, I miss you!"

Aries exclaimed as he lean on me—kissing me on the right side of my neck where he mark me.

"Ryden.."

I look up to see Alistair raised his one hand—He moved it sideways as I cough and cough until I spat out something.

I look down to see a paper—Ezekiel and Aries look serious at the moment while I stare at the paper covered in my saliva—How did I able to eat a crumpled paper?

"Ah, one of the oldest trick of the nightmare sorceress."

Alistair simply said as he took the paper—uncrumpling it as he read the content.

'A heaven's unlucky boy,
Who deserves a never-ending death,
Being—— isn't enough,
This isn't the end yet,
Your death is my desire.'

He read—I suddenly feel scared, What did Stella wanted from me? If she wanted all these marks, I will give it to her! I will never risk my life once again.

The paper burn into ashes from Alistair's hand. It was Ezekiel doing as he snap his hand—They looked murderous. Like, They will kill anyone or everyone.

"You shall never worry about it, my dear, We are here—to kill them all for you."

Ezekiel said with a sweet smile. I never feel safe with them—I'm shy though to ask if they're really my husbands. Tesalonica must be fooling me.