40

It was the third day of Ryden's stay at Vincent's house. It's the time for Ryden to decide where he will stay.

He thought about choosing Johann, But he would love to travel more despite that there is chaos happening in every district. But he knows in the end—He will always go home to Johann's house.

Nene was with him—They're taking a bath here inside the big bathtub. He was scrubbing the doll's back with a cloth—Pink bubble is floating everywhere.

He enjoyed his whole three days with Vincent, They travelled every place using the flying cat. Aries wanted to come with him but he told the man that he will visit after weeks.

He looks down the sky to see people murdering each other, stabbing and beheading on the middle of the street—hitting each other with magic and all of some stuff.

While walking on the street—wearing an invisibility cloak—with Alistair on his side—He heard a vulgar words from the alleyway.

"First, I'm going to beat yo ass with this sixteen-inch dildo."

He instantly feel terrified that he hold Alistair's hand as they quickly walk away from the dark alley.

He heard yelling and vulgar talking as they hit each other with swords, stick or whatever weapon they can have.

"You're a little boy to me, I'ma kiss you in yo forehead, Yo a little boy."

"BRING THAT ASS HERE BOY"

"Fuck you, who you gonna do?"

"Yo mama."

Ryden can not believe what he's hearing—If some people aren't killing each other—They're giving drugs or smoking weed in the bench or front a shop.

"Yo, Where's the hoe at."

A snake-man asked as he slithers his way toward a group of people who are smoking cigarettes.

An imp decided to answer the man qualm.

"Oh, you are the hoe dude, you are the hoe."

The imp said as the snake man look down to see the small imp looking at him.

"Bruh, What are you? Small ugly ass hoe!"

The snake sneered as he slaps the imp with his long tail—the imp fly away from the place as it hit the wall with a strong impact.

Ryden cannot believe how chaotic the pink moon can be—He'd seen the moon last night and it was absolutely stunning—yet, that moon has an ugly impact on everyone.

He sees tons of armoured men holding a shotgun as they shoo away the crowd—especially those who are trying to break into some store—The whole place gone wild than before so Alistair was left with no choice but to summon the cat—Haru.

Everyone looks up to see a large cat flying in the air as it lands with a huge thump on the ground—Alistair remove his cloak as he put Ryden on the top of the cat as he rides in—He ordered the cat to leave already and go back to their house because the chaos in the city is growing uncontrollable.

The cat followed his order—They fly through the air as some flying creature try to chase them down or wizards that trying to hit them with a magic spell—But Alistair was a God so he cannot be hit by anyone easily.

Ryden has realized that he will go with Ezekiel—Once they reach the house; Johann, Night and Ezekiel was already there—Aries too.

As Vincent put Ryden's on the ground gently—Ryden remove his cloak as Nene fly toward Johann happily.

"Time's up."

Night said as he held his waist—Looking around the place with a cautious look, especially on the flying ball; Morpheus.

"Ah yes, I would like to stay with Ezekiel, please!"

Ryden immediately announced making Night and Johann eyes widened. But they immediately roll their eyes as they muttered a small "okay"

Ezekiel was happy that he reached his hand out toward Ryden—who accepted the hand with a soft smile.

Alistair is contended. At least he got to spend time with Ryden, He knows that the boy will never be hurt by anyone.