Artemis' investigations

Thank you so much for 1k views on this story like that's insane, i also hope your all staying safe and indoors.

After the whole holy shit Catwoman just broke into Wayne manor fiasco, the team and Dick returned to their rooms all except Artemis, who knowing she had too many questions to even attempt sleep, told Conner and Wally she would take over their watch.

Artemis perched on the top step of the manors main grand stair case, head in her hand and not really paying attention, which she admitted probably wasn't the best thing to do since there was a crazy mercenary wanting to kill the eldest Wayne brother. However Artemis was beginning to question whether or not Deathstroke's actual intentions were to kill the boy, after all Batman never did say what Deathstroke was going to do to Dick and the team had just assumed he was hired to kill the boy. Another thing which added to Artemis' confusion was how Catwoman had stated 'again'

Again implied Deathstroke had come after Richard before, which seemed very unlikely as she was pretty sure Deathstroke has never failed to kill someone, child or not for the right price.

How difficult was it to kill a singular boy.

In the singular day she had been here, it has been the strangest day in Artemis' life and considering she is the daughter of Sportsmaster and Tigeress and she often had to fight her sister with her team who had no idea she was related to any of them and she was currently pretending to be the Green Arrows niece , that statement means a lot.

The green archer suddenly sat up as she remembered something which made her slap herself for not realising earlier. Dick Grayson was the little troll which took her photo on her first day at Gotham academy

"We'll laugh about this someday"

"what the hell does that mean" Artemis groan aloud

"what does what mean Arty farty"

she almost fell down the stairs after hearing someone and she immediately hated herself for not noticing the red headed speedster creeping up from behind her, Robin she could deal with but this clumsy buffoon was just embarrassing.

"Aww did I scare you" the red head mocked sitting down next to the blonde which was proven to be a bad idea as she punched him "Oww what was that for"

"Aww did i hurt you" Artemis mocked.

"As if you could hurt me" Wally scoffed trying to desperately hide his pain, that was certainly gonna bruise "Anyway you should have heard me coming what happened to 'under no circumstances let your guard down'" he said in a strangely convincing imitation of the Bat.

"I was thinking" Artemis defended

"About?"

Artemis almost face planted at her team mates idiocy had he seriously just forgotten about the last day or was he feigning the idiot like he always did. That was another thing Artemis' 'expert' detective work led her to discover. Wally wasn't the idiot he tried to trick everyone into believing he was, in fact he's the opposite, he's a genius and was probably better at science than Robin and that was quite a achievement.

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact Catwoman just broke into the manor but oh its okay because shes friends with Richard and she just wanted some milk or maybe the fact Jason had a gun or Dick basically a seizure watching the lion king and none of the other Wayne's care to explain what the fuck that was about"

"And the fact Deathstroke had supposedly tried to Kill Dick before" Wally finished for the archer as they both looked into each other eyes

"You noticed too"