Chapter 30: He's Complicated

Note: I just wanna say, TSUKISHIMA KEI IS A GRACEFUL AND BEAUTIFUL SALTY GIANT

I love him so much.
Please marry me, you fictional character that makes my heart explode.

"Good night, Kei." You smiled sweetly at Tsukishima and your eyes glistened under the moonlight.

Just a while ago, you were mad at the giant in front of you, but when he finally opened his heart to you, you forgot about those feelings.

Of course, Tsukishima is still Tsukishima; means he didn't tell you everything properly. You just kinda interpreted his words. He was honest about some feelings, but he wasn't to those he denies.

As you listened to everything he said and read his body language, you were able to understand his feelings. You were happy that despite having a hard time explaining, Tsukishima still tried his best for you.

His hand touched your cheeks and his eyes held an affectionate gaze, they were only for you. But his lips conveyed that he was feeling uneasy.

You told him that you should both have a rest, but it seems that Tsukishima didn't want to let you go yet.

"...I'm sorry for ignoring your feelings." He said and your expression softened.

You wrapped your arms around him and he did the same.

The only witness that you had in the little forest was the moon and its light. And both of your eyes were closed as you cherished each other's warmth.

"I'm sorry too, for lying that I was single..." You replied in a quiet voice. Tsukishima's arms tightened around you, but it doesn't hurt.

"Don't break up with me. I won't let you go, Y/N," he declared with a serious tone.

"I will never do that," you smiled, "Actually, I was scared that you'd break up with me after I yelled at you earlier. If you didn't stopped me from walking away, I would've assumed that it's over for us."

"Yamacchi was worried about us, do you know that?" You added after you released each other.

"I know."

"You know but you still chose not to talk to us?"

Tsukishima sweat-dropped and averted his gaze from yours. It seems like he didn't wanna tell you why he suddenly started avoiding you and his friend.

"Kei, I know that it's hard to suddenly tell certain things about yourself to someone. But it's not a waste of time because I care about the things you say."

You grabbed both of his hands and gave him a bright smile.

"So instead keeping things to yourself, promise me that you'll say them to me too. Of course I'm not telling you to report every little thing that happens to you, I'm saying that tell me things that will help me understand you better."