10

Shortly after Amy got shocked- you became very light-headed and your head fell on the table as you passed out. Wilbur shot up and thanked the cops. He carried you, bridal style, to the apartment and rested you in his bed. He sat at his desk and started a quiet stream on Twitch as he didn't want to wake you up.
 He received many questions in chat:
"Who's behind you on the bed?"
"WHEN DID YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND??!"
"Wilbur who's the girl?"
 He laughed and responded quietly, "Yeah this is my... Girlfriend, I guess, her name is Y/N." He gazed at your sleeping body for a while and quickly turned back to the stream after he realized he was staring. The stream ended at 2 Am.
 He got changed and shuffled into the bed beside you and quietly fell asleep.

 You wake up. You realize you aren't where you passed out. The weight of an arm is over your arm and a body is pressed up against your back. Quiet, stable breathing brushes down your neck. You gently roll over to meet the big spoon face to face.
 Wilburs gentle yet drowsy gaze meets your eyes and a warm smile spreads across his face. Your faces are almost touching, but you don't mind.
 "Morning.." Wilbur mutters, adjusting his arm from its position so you're closer to him.
 "Morning." You reply with a small smile. "Should we get up?"
 "Too comfortable..." Wilbur slurs as he brings your body right up against his chest. You curl up into his chest even more and he tightens his grip around you.
 You look up at him drowsily with a content look on your face. He looks down at you and puts one of his hands gently around the back of your head. Slowly he presses his lips against yours, kissing you passionately. A smile on his face, he pulls away.
 "I love you, Y/N."