・Chapter 7・

~ When reading, please keep your screen at a distance to avoid eye strain ~

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

At the end of the day you met up with Soma who had a big smile on his face. This, in return caused you to grin at him. "You made some new friends, I assume?" He grinned back at you and nodded. "I bet you did too." He chuckles as he nudges you playfully. You smile, roll your eyes, and grab the paper he's holding. It's a map leading you guys to the dorms.

Polar Star Dormitory?

You could have sworn you've heard your mother talk about this back when you were still a kid. You shrugged and started walking, Soma following in pursuit.

The two of you make small talk as you walked, Soma handing you some dried squid as a small snack. You decline and told him to save some for you later. He agrees and keeps on munching on the dried squid.

Hours pass, night is coming and Soma is going on with his endless complaints. "The school has so many exaggerated buildings, the dorm has to be as extravagant right?" He asked with a tired sigh, clearly bored from all the walking. "Judging form the map, we should be nearing our destination." You say as as a building makes it's way onto your peripheral vision.

Both you and Soma have a dead panned look when you finally see the dorm in all it's glory. It looked very dark and rundown, making you question if there were really students living inside.

You and Soma made your way inside, seeing that it was fairly empty. You check the map to see if you went to the wrong place. Sure enough, you're right where you needed to be.

A few seconds pass and you suddenly see some smoke from upstairs. "A fire?!" Soma asks frantically, backing away from the stairs.

"Hey, Room 208! You went and made the lounge into a smoking room again. Shall I make you into smoked chips?!" A voice rang out as you and Soma tried to pinpoint where it came from. A boy suddenly came out of the room the smoke was coming from, scratching the back of his head nonchalantly, "Yes, yes, I'm reflecting on it." His voice didn't seem the least bit sorry as he made his way towards his room.

The ground started shaking after the strange male's exit. "An earthquake?" You hold onto Soma as you looked around.

"Usako! Kamosuke! Shikanoshin! Don't leave your cages!!" An array of animals came running through the room, making you back away from them. You see a girl chasing them and shouting for the animals to come back.

"Room 106! Don't keep gribier inside your room! If you do it again I'll skin your body!" The voice booms again as you get even more confused at the situation.

The voice suddenly came from behind, shocking you and Soma even further. "You two are the transfer students who want to live here right?" You jump back and take a stance, "Get back, I know karate!" You threaten with a shaky voice, making yourself look less threatening and more idiotic.

She ignores you and continues. "Yukihira Soma and (L/n) (Y/n) was it?" She trails off before looking at the both of you. "I'm this dorm's mother. The Polar Star's madonna, Daimido Fumio." She says as you stand straight, thinking to yourself. We went to a weird place again. "I'm sure you've prepared your ingredients." You and Soma look at each other with confused expressions. "Ingredients for what?" He asks.

The lady perks up, "For the Polar Star's specialty. The skill test!" Soma complains at her words. "I didn't hear about any of this!" He shouts with an irritated expression. "Then you lose by default! You can't enter this dorm unless I've tested your skills." Soma stops at her words, "Then that means we have to camp out?" Soma asks himself as Fumio just gave him a blank stare.