♡ Marichat ♡

"Agh!"
*thud*

"Are you okay Mari?" Adrien let go of her arm "Y-yeah I-I'm f-fine! T-thank you!" Mari stuttered "I was wondering if you want to come ice skating with me-" before adrien could say anything Mari wrapped her arms around his neck and blushed "O-of c-...

"Are you okay Mari?" Adrien let go of her arm "Y-yeah I-I'm f-fine! T-thank you!" Mari stuttered "I was wondering if you want to come ice skating with me-" before adrien could say anything Mari wrapped her arms around his neck and blushed "O-of c-course!"
"And Kagami"
"W-Wait...w-what?"
Mari let go of his neck and stared at the floor "are you sure you're okay Mari?" Adrien's eyes filled with worry and concern "y-yeah I'm...f-fine...I'll see you later I guess..." Mari ran away tears streaming down her eyes.
"What did I do Plagg?" Adrien frowned and saw Kagami "hey Kagami!" He saw her Walking out of a music studio "what are you doing in a- Luka?" Adrien saw the dreamy couple holding hands "find Marinette and tell her how you feel and I'm not taking no for an answer Adrien." Kagami hugged him.
"O-okay!"
He quickly went in a dark alley way "l need to see my princess! Plagg! Claws out!"
(Night time)
"Adrien loves Kagami...and me...I'm just a friend..."
"Hey princess..."

"C-chat?! W-What a-are y-you d-doing h-here?!" Mari looked into his hypnotising emerald eyes "I heard you talking about someone

"C-chat?! W-What a-are y-you d-doing h-here?!" Mari looked into his hypnotising emerald eyes "I heard you talking about someone...is it a boy?" Chat looked at her midnight blue silky hair, glowing in the moonlight. "Y-yes he means everything to me..." Mari stared at the cars go past her house "Who is it?! Why did he upset you?!" Chat pulled her closer by grabbing her by the shoulders "c-chat..w-what a-are y- Hmp!"

Her lips brushed his, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale her breath, feeling the warmth of her skin "c-chat.." there lips parted as their faces turned pink "I-I'm r-really s-sorry Marinette! I should go bye!" Chat quickly grabbed his stick and left. "T-Tiki...c-chat n-noir j-just k-kissed m-me..."

(At school)
"Marinette DupainCheng! Principals office now!" The teacher yelled.
"Miss can I use the bathroom room please?" Adrien looked at Maris frowning face "Yes Adrien, but be quick!"
(Principals office)
"Sorry miss Dupain-Cheng a teacher is calling me, I will be back, DONT touch anything." The principal slammed the door as Mari sighed.
"Hey princess~" chat started swinging his tail "c-chat w-what are you doing here?" She could feel something wet between her legs. "I really...like you! I like-like you! p-princess..."
(Sin)
He kissed her hard. Raw and filled with passion, like he wants her as desperately as she wants him "You make me go crazy princess" his tongue dives into her mouth "ah" teasing and playing then he tightens his grip on her ass. "Ahh!" She let out an undignified squeak. "Shhh...Princess..." Mari subtly grinds against him, a slow throb starts between her glowing legs. "I-I n-need more c-chat..." Mari moaned "Mmm. That's my girl" he traces her collarbone, then edges towards her breasts. "C-chat..." he palms one of her breasts in his clawed hand, kneading it gently. "Y-Yes!" As their mouths dance, chat toggles her nipples between his fingers, pinching and pulling slightly. "P-please chat more!" Her pussy aches. Aches for him. She can imagine his fingers there.

Her grinds become more urgently against him, "naughty girl~~" he moves to her other breast and fondles it expertly. Making her squirm and moan into his hot mouth. "Mmm" he places his hand on her thigh and slides it upwards. "Chat~" Mari slowly brushed her lips against chats throat. A low growl vibrates beneath his tanned skin.
His lips press against her ear "I'm going to finger-fuck you so hard~" he pressed his fingers firmly against her throbbing clit. *gasp!* Mari quickly moves her hips against his hand, his fingers hit just the right spot "A-ah!" C-chat! Yes!" He kisses her again, his mouth is warm and feels so good. Tastes so good.

He strokes her faster, more urgently. Pleasure grows. He covers her gasps and small moans with his mouth. "C-chat!"
Then he pumps two fingers inside of her, Mari quickly leans against him, barely able to stay standing. "F-fuck..yes..faster" chat hit her G-spot and he quickly kissed her again to stop her from screaming.
"I'm not done yet princess"

He threw her onto the desk and plunged into her. "Ahhhh! Y-yes.." she squeezed chat as he slides inside of her "so fucking tight" he pumps in and out, slowly, letting her really feel it and relish it. "I need it hard, chat. Fuck me faster" he mutters a curse but picks up the pace. He pumps harder, each thrust hitting her G-spot. "F-fuck C-chat! Harder!" The only sounds in the room are their panting and the slapping of flesh. "Oh god! I'm going to cum!" Mari yelled "Yes, come for me, Princess. I'm right behind you." Chats fingers twine into her air. He pulls just hard enough to leave a delicious sting in her scalp. "Cum. Now." Chat whispered in her ear "C-Chat!" Every breve ending explodes with pleasure. Her inner muscles clench down on chats cock. "M-Marinette!" He finally joins her in one last harsh thrust. "Ah!!!"

He quickly kissed her again started to put his suit back on. "C-Chat I-I" Mari started to stutter "I love you too princess" he kissed her pink wet lips and put her clothes back on. "I don't think your principal is coming back any time soon." Chat laughed nervously "why?" Mari started to get suspicious "nothing! Let's get some ice-cream!" He picked her up leaped out of the window.

The end!
Sorry this was really long! And I'm happy to be back with you guys! Love you all and thank you for supporting me! I hope all of you are safe and healthy!
Bug out!
💞