4

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗚𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗽 𝗗𝗼𝗴𝗴

𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗻

"Boo." My bestfriend Syd yelled. "Bitch stop scaring me like that." I said clutching my chest. "You know you love me." She said smiling hard in my face. "Whateva." I said playfully rolling my eyes. "Girl did you hear about the new boy?" She said as I closed my locker.

"What new boy?" I said as we walked around.

It was our free period so we usually just walk around the school. "He got kicked out of his old school for smoking weed." Syd said. "Y/N Y/L/N report to the main office please." The principal said over the intercom. "Girl what the fuck you do." Syd said hitting my arm.

"I guess i'm about to find out.. I'll catch you later." I said making my way to the office. I walked in the main office and the secretary let Principal Williams know I was there. I walked into his office and saw a tall, fine ass brownskin boy with a goatee.

He looked grown as hell. "Y/N this is Clifford Smith, he's new to the school. I thought maybe you could show him around." Principal Williams said smiling. Principal Williams was always lowkey tryna play matchmaker for students. It's one of the things that made him such a lovable principal.

"Sure I can show him around." I said flashing a slight smile. "You two have fun." He yelled after us. "So Clifford-" "You can call me Cliff." He interrupted. His voice was lowkey sexy as hell. "So Cliff why'd you decide to come to Central?" I asked. I'm not the type to just go off of what other people say.

"I got kicked outta my old school cause they caught me in the bathroom smoking weed." He said calmly. "Damn that's messed up." I said shaking my head. "But if I get to see you everyday this new school is gonna be better than I expected." He said licking his lips. Whew lord he's making me nervous.

We walked around for a good 15 minutes.

"And here's the gym.. it's mad big for no damn reason." I said making him laugh. Ugh even his laugh is sexy. "You play sports?" He asked looking at me. "I use to hoop but I kinda lost my passion for it." I said shrugging. "What about you?" I said nudging him a little. "Yeah I do." He said surprising me.

"Really? What sport?"

"Rolling blunts." He said laughing. "Ha you got jokes." I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Rolling blunts is an extreme sport girl." He said making me laugh. "Cmon so I can show you some more stuff." I said walking in front of him. "Damn." I heard him whisper.