YyOo, i just wanna sleep; oh, yay! More octopus'!! That sounded weird.. (24)

"Hello again, dear."

...

"NooOOope. No thankies." you shivered, shoving your hands in your (hoodie/jacket/jeanpockets/sweatpants pockets) and quickly spinning around on your heels, walking down the dark, stoned walls. Eyes tracing the cracks and dented depressions, "Ain't following that conspicuously familiar voice down... down there..?" you paused, turning your head around to peek down the terrifyingly long and dark hall, red lights dimmed around you as you furrowed your brows.

"How curious you are, (Y/n). How terribly stubborn you are as well. . ." Your totally favorite dream-demon-thingy..? Cooed at you mockingly, his voice echoing around you as you grumbled, eyes shooting down to your shoes as you gripped the inside of your pockets cloth in: anger, nervousness, spite, impatience... basically anything negative flew into your body as you tapped your foot, eyebrows stitched together as you clenched your jaw... he was really pissing you off.

He chuckled. A sick, sick, sick sound of mockery at your sad 'pettiness', making you boil up even more.

"Well, are you gunna show yourself? You never showed me your form the last time you pissed me off? Giving me that damned dream of my best friends betraying; trying to manipulate me into thinking that they might actually slit my throat, but they won't. They would've done that a bit ago when I first joined that chat on accident. They were going to... but they didn't. So stop. You can't change my mind or scare me. You're not scaring me one bit by chuckling menacingly in my ear, y'know? Please, just... please leave me alone. You're pissin' me off."

A hand then grasped your shoulder, making your tense a bit but you bit your tongue, keeping a cool expression on your face as you were forcefully turned around to meet a new set of scenery; the Mansion. The Slender Mansion.

''How dramatic.''

You looked around, everything was the same from any normal time you were there to visit; woods surrounding the house as the overcast sky's loomed over you in heavy darkness, rain droplets falling over your face as you rose a brow in confusion.

"Great, what am I doing here, 'oh great Zal.'" You queried teasingly, pulling up your hood over your messy hair.

"I'm showing you the truth, my dear, I wa—" you quickly cut him off by groaning.

"My dude? My amigo? My buddy? My friend? My demon whore?— can you stop calling me 'my dear'? Please? It's weird. Like, I'm not your 'dear'... or, yours."

He seemingly (since you couldn't see him) huffed, grumbling incoherent words as you stifled a snort, before he cleared his throat and continued.

"Fine, then you don't get to call me 'Zal' again, got it?"

"Yeah, my dude." You kicked a rock that lay innocently upon the dirt road, "But the only way I'll promise you is if we do a pinky promise." You shrugged, a lazy slouch enduring your posture as you could practically sense him restraining himself from attacking you aggressively since you couldn't see him, then rubbing the bridge of his nose.

After that long silence of him possibly threatening to swipe at your head, he sighed.

"Fine. . ."

You looked up from the rock you kicked, only to be met with... red ones. And an odd-little-demon thingy floating in front of you... he was much smaller than you thought (well, I mean, he is in a different form. He just doesn't wanna scare you too badly. Yet.)