179

When she heard that the drawing that Bella had worked so hard on were broken into pieces, William looked murderous, and the nurse shivered. "Toni" The kindness of Toni had already been cleared away by herself, and he had used other means to repay her. It did not matter if she used her kindness to restrain him, but she shouldn't be willing to do it.

"Mommy..." Liam was tired from crying for so long. He fell asleep in his arms, but he was still calling his mother. Liam looked sullen, he handed him over to the nurse, then drove to find Bella. 

All the way to Bella's home, he saw Walker's car parked outside. Without hesitation, he immediately got out of the car and walked inside. "Bella, don't hold on, you should go to the hospital and see a doctor," Walker advised Bella, who was pale. 

Just when he wanted to take her to the hospital, she woke up. She resisted going to the hospital and said that taking antipyretics would be good. "I'm fine, I'll be fine soon. Go back first. I'm fine," said Bella weakly.

When he heard this, Walker frowned. She had burned it like this, and even asked him to go back? "I'm here with you!"  Walker looked worried. Bella was stunned, so was he angry? However, she did not have much energy to speak, only to close her eyes weakly.

When William entered the room, he saw Walker was covering quilt for Bella, and he said. "My woman doesn't need Walker's care!" But Bella was pale. He looked worried. She was fine when he left, but it was only half a day. How did she become so weak?

His woman, When he heard this Walker was a little shocked. Was William saying that Bella was his woman? To his surprise, Bella was not rebutted. He felt sullen. He knew about William and Toni. He said that he had a woman she liked. Could that woman be Bella?

He hadn't expressed his intentions to his Bella yet, had he lost his chances? "William, have you said this a little too much? It's Bella, not someone's person," Walker looked William without expression. 

William, looked at him coldly, seeing Walker's heart that could not hide Bella. He looked sullen. However, at this moment, Bella was not good. She did not have the time to talk nonsense to this person.

William on his face was very angry. Bella's heart suddenly felt a lot of grievances. Why did he come now? It was such heavy rain, such a deserted place. She was really scared. He reached out and touched her forehead. He noticed that it was hot and he looked more worried. "No, it's too hot. Let's go to the hospital immediately!"

He could not help but say he immediately reached out and wanted to lift her from the bed. "She doesn't want to go to the hospital!" Walker reminded him. William looked at Bella and saw helplessness flashing across her face. "Be good, let the doctor see you? Okay, then we will go home soon." 

He knew that Bella wanted to resist the hospital and the doctors before he wanted to go to the hospital, so he comforted her. When he heard this, Bella's eyes changed a little, like a little girl, and he chose to compromise. 

"You're talking right away," She said with some anger, her pale face flushed. This scene was seen in Walker's eyes. No way! She had just gotten divorced from Tony. Walker looked at the way Bella compromise in front of William. He felt very uncomfortable. At this moment, he wanted to step forward and take Bella back, but he could not find a chance.

When he looked at William who was in front of him, his eyes were a little unwilling. Obviously, he had known Bella. He had already missed an opportunity after he left the country. Even if Bella had already felt for William he had a chance as long as she did not become someone else's wife.

When he thought about this, Walker felt a little more determined. "If that's the case, let's go to the hospital now," Walker said. It was impossible for William to let him quit. He had to stay by his side to win more opportunities. 

William looked gloomy as he looked at Walker's insistence. It seemed that Walker's thought about Bella was not simple. He had not mistaken him before.  Bella sees the smell of gunpowder between the two men, only to feel a little irritated, and his already dizzy head became even dizzier.

"Bella, I'll carry you out," Bella said. William stopped Walker. "I'd like to be with my woman. Don't worry about it." Bella's head hurt. Hearing the dispute between the two men, she felt that going to the hospital was simply a mistake. 

"Forget it, you're fighting, I'm not going to the hospital anymore." Looking at the palms of her hands, especially Walker's palm, she suddenly felt a little weird. Even since the appearance of William, Walker seemed a little weird. he seemed to have never been an impulsive person. What happened today?

She looked at Walker in confusion but realized that there was no time to hide the burning heat in her eyes. Her heart suddenly jumped. But how could this be? Although Walker had always taken care of her, wasn't it because they were old classmates? How could Walker like her? However, how could his behavior be explained?

"Let's all go out. I'll take a break and say..." Her attitude suddenly turned cold. No matter what the two men reached, she pulled herself into the bed. "Bella..." "Bella..." When they saw that Bella wanted to go to the hospital, his attitude turned cold. The two of them looked at each other with their hostility towards each other.

Bella is shrunk in the bed. She was very dizzy at this moment. She had to take care of a good rest and talk about her feelings when she was done. Maybe she was really sick and her mind was wrong.