You Aren't Punished Enough (Izuku X Meiko Shiraki) [BNHA X Prison School]

"Hey guys, how's the stay at Hachimitsu Academy?" Momo Yaoyorozu asked. She was curious as to why some of her classmates became representatives for UA. All of her classmates were present as well. They are at the Common Area on a Saturday morning.

UA and Hachimitsu Academy are quite close as UA always held their 2nd year troop training at the academy.

The guys that Momo was questioning are Minoru Mineta, Denki Kaminari, Rikido Sato, Tenya Iida, and Izuku Midoriya. But for some reason, they all froze and didn't speak at all. They all just looked away, which raises suspicion.

"Hey!! Tell us your experiences there!!!" Eijiro Kirishima shouted, as he wanted to know their experiences.

Minoru, Denki, Rikido and Tenya looked at each other in the eye, as if they were talking through telepathy, and after a few minutes, they all nodded and pushed Izuku to face the beauty of Class 1-A.

Shockingly, Izuku didn't blush in front of Momo. He's more like sweating bullets rather than being a stuttering mess.

"Uhm... It was nice, yeah nice." Izuku noted, as he looked back to his other companions, begging to help him. But to no avail, as they looked away from him.

"And?" Momo was quite suspicious at Izuku. He wasn't blushing, even if they were inches apart from each other. This quite disappointed her since she loves to see Izuku blushing everytime a girl approached her. More accurately, she loves him, and seeing him blush makes her happy.

"Well... There are a lot of girls considering they were an All-Girls School. But it... It was nice..." Izuku replied, but the class noticed that he was nervous. This didn't sit well with Momo.

"It was nice, huh?" She then slowly lean her head close to Izuku's ear. "I want to know what you guys did there during your stay~?"

The class noticed Izuku's nervousness. It wasn't his typical nervousness around girls. It looks as if he was hiding something.

The other four boys who went to Hachimitsu are praying. They are praying that Izuku would save them, as if their classmates learn what really happened to them back at Hachimitsu, the five boys might not see the light of day again.

"We learned a lot.... Yeah... Learn a lot. The Student Council was... Nice to us... And guided us well throughout our stay... That's all." Izuku replied, but as soon as he mentioned "Student Council", he was visibly shaking.

Momo, just gave him a smile and pats his shoulders. "I see. I'm glad you five enjoyed your stay~. I won't ask anymore, if you all had a great time there~."

The four boys sighed in relief, as the interrogation was over. The other students were quite scared of Momo.

Speaking of Momo, she whispered to Izuku. She whispered something that would break any man. And that is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Be careful baby~. I will soon find out what you're trying to hide from me~. So, be careful, my dear I~zu~ku~."

---------------

"GOD, PLEASE HELP ME!!! SHE MIGHT KILL ME, EVEN IF I DON'T HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER!!!" Izuku shouted. Him, Minoru, Denki, Rikido and Tenya were at the Principal's Office, as they were called by Principal Nezu. Izuku just told to them what Momo whispered to him. It made the four shiver and prayed for Izuku's safety.

Well... Their stay at Hachimitsu Academy was quite colorful, but it it something that they would not tell to anyone, not even to Toshinori Yagi, or All Might. They all swear that what happened at Hachimitsu, stays at Hachimitsu.

"Well, all of us promised that we will keep this to ourselves. But if Yaomomo is involved, we need to be careful and hope this secret won't be revealed." Denki said. He didn't want his fellow comrades to be in danger, but their situation is quite difficult.