Part 7

2 weeks later

So I was in my room just chilling when I heard moaning. And I hear them every day because Jungkook keeps bringing some slut home. And Jungkook has been more touchy with me. Today I couldn't deal with the moaning so I packed a bag full of clothes. And while I was packing the moaning had stopped but I was not staying here no matter what. I will be going to Taehyungs house. I am going to his house because me and Tae got really close in the past 2 weeks. Tae and I have become best friends. And I told BTS and BlackPink about my past. The only one that doesn't know my past is Jungkook.

When I finished packing I went downstairs and saw Jungkook in the living room. By the way Jungkook has been bullying me even more. He has went to a point that I cut myself out of sadness. I tried to stay strong but I knew it wouldn't last long because I had no one. I am at a point that I hate him. And I hate myself.

When I got in the living room I saw Jungkook sitting on the couch without a shirt. He has asked me where I was going but I ignored him and went to the front door. When I was about to open someone grabbed my wrist.

Y/n - Let go of me Jungkook

Jungkook - Not until you tell me where you are going

Y/n - I am going somewhere away from you

Jungkook - WHY!

Y/n - Because of you I can't have a good night sleep and you keep bullying me. I can't take it anymore.

Jungkook - You are not going anywhere. 'He held onto my wrist tighter and that made my wound open and bleed'

Y/n - Jungkook let go of my wrist is hurts

Jungkook - No I won't let go

Y/n - 'I couldn't take it any more so I used my free hand and slapped him in the face' DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FUCKING PERVERTED MONSTER. Why the fuck do you do this to me. Do you hate me that much.

Jungkook - Can you please tell me why your hand is bleeding. Did I do that to you?

Y/n - YES! You did this to me. I hated myself so much because of you and I cut myself.  Because. Of. You.

I then turned around and left the house. I can't believe him all he does is hurt me. I just kept running and running until I reached Tae's house. I knocked and he opened it within seconds. When I saw him I hugged him and let all my tears out. I look over his shoulder and found the rest of BTS there.

Tae - What happened to you?

I explained everything to them and they all looked worried.

Tae - Stay at my house for a while I won't tell Jungkook you are here.

Y/n - Thank you TaeTae bear

Jin - Don't worry I will speak to that brat

Y/n - NO!! Sorry. No it's ok just leave it. I will show him what he missed out on. 'They looked at me confused' you will find out tomorrow. Also Tae can you please show me my room. I am really tired. 

Tae - Ye follow me

After Tae left my room I went to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I put cream on my cuts. The cream helps the pain heal.

Jungkook's  p.o.v
What the fuck have I done to y/n. Now she hates me. I was just joking around with her. But I think she took it the wrong way and hurt herself. I feel bad that I was the cause of that pain.

Y/n  p.o.v

Next morning

When I woke up I decided to take another shower. After the shower I got ready for school. I decided that I will wear something a bit more revealing. Because all my scars and bruises have healed. So I thought I might wear something other then black jeans and a black hoodie.
My outfit