Harry - 7

I went in the bathroom and make sure the door was closed before I fell on the ground. It was so hard just being here. All of the bad memories were too fresh. But Draco was here and he loved me. But for how long, once he realizes how ugly I am in the inside he was going to hate me.

* self harm*

I took out my razor blade before stepping in the shower. It was easier to clean the blood that way. I looked down at my arm while the water was running on my back. There was still some scars where I couldn't heal the cuts properly in the beginning or when there were too deep. I made a couple of new ones, letting the blood run in the shower while the pain in my arm was almost making me feel better. Then after a few minutes, I cast a healing spell, washed myself and got out of the shower.  I made sure not to look too much in the mirror while I was shirtless because I was covered in scars that the Dursleys left when beating me.

* end of self harm*

When I went back into the room, I was welcome by a shirtless Malfoy, who was already blushing from the situation. He quickly put his shirt on before turning away, unable to meet my eyes. It was funny how he was ashamed of his body even if it was perfect. I walk over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

-  Is my princess shy?

-  No I just don't like my body. It's full of scars and bad memories.

-  There is nothing not to like. You are beautiful in every way possible, including your body and if it makes you feel any better, I have some too. You'll see them one day.

-  Why not today, I showed you mine?

-  Because it's just too much for one night don't you think? Now I was promised food so...

-  Do you only think about food?

-  No, I also think about you. now, let's eat.

I stole a quick kiss before sitting down at the small table that was also our desk. We ate and talk for what seemed hours before we heard some noise in the hallway. The feast was probably over. We decide to ignore it and went back to eating when a knock on the door was heard.

-  Who is it?, I said

-  It's me Blaise.

-  And me, Ron.

-  Come in then, said Draco

-  Ah great, just wanted to see if Harry was okay but I see he is all fine so good night mate.

-  Good night Ron.

-  Hey Draco, I didn't have a chance to talk to you since you disappeared on the train.

Blaise went to hug Draco and I saw red. No one could hug my Draco. I step in front of him, staring at Blaise, daring him to move.

-  It's fine prince charming, I am no mademoiselle in distress. It's just Blaise.

-  Yeah well I don't like him so he better stay away from you.

-  Hey sorry guys, didn't mean to make you angry Harry. Good night.

He said as he left the room, closing the door behind him.

-  Where the hell did that come from. I didn't know you were jealous and protective like that, you keep getting sexier by the minute.

-  Stop mocking me, it's not funny. I just saw red when he was about to hug you. You are my princess, no one else can have you.

-  Like I said, sexier by the minute.

-  Oh shut up and let's get some sleep. I just realize that by tomorrow everyone is going to know about us and I have enough attention as it is, so I need energy for tomorrow or I am gonna die from exhaustion.

-  Okay then, let's go sleep.

He went on the bed trying to get under the blankets with the less movement possible without success. I conjured some blankets before grabbing him and rolling him up in them and trowing us on the bed. After minutes of wrestling, he finally managed to get out of my grip and rolled us up so he would be on top of me.

-  Don't do that again or I am going to have to kick your butt clear.

-  And how exactly are you going to do that if I can win with only a blanket. Oh, and also, I believe you stole my place.

I rolled us over to get on top of him before kissing him deeply.

-  That's better. Good night love.

-  Good night

I wrapped my arm around him as he used me as his pillow, his head laying on my chest. It was like this that we fell asleep and I had the best night of sleep I got in a long time.